♡☆ Lia Theadora ☆♡

Start from the beginning

In her room, she showered and changed before ordering room service. Once she'd eaten, she drove to see dear old cousin Anthony's place to get the latest news about the pack.

She drove to his house, the one she stayed in for a short time before leaving for England. Knocking on the door only after seeing his truck in the driveway.

The door opened and there he stood, still in work clothes and looking mighty pissed at the interruption. When he didn't recognize her, she said bloody hell cousin, stop with the checking me out.

Anthony gasped and said Lia? He opened the door wider and let her in. Once the door was closed, he sighed before hugging her and saying he was so sorry about the way he treated her.

Lia hugged him back and said apology accepted Tony, I was never mad or upset with you. They went into the kitchen where he was attempting to make himself something to eat. She shook her head and said still not able to cook for yourself?

She told him to sit while she prepared him something. She tossed out what he had made and using what she found in the fridge, she made him an omelet, loaded with the works and set it in front of him.

He lifted the plate to his nose and took a deep whiff and groaned, set it down and started eating. She set down toast to go with it, then started to clean, both their messes in the kitchen.

Once he finished he snickered and said you still have that magic touch in the kitchen Lia. She smiled back and said well I took particular attention in school in England then went and took extra classes on the side while going to university.

She poured them coffee she had made and sat down across from him. Anthony said your gorgeous Lia, you've grown so much since you've been gone.

Lia smiled and said well it has been four years now. She asked how he was, if he found his mate whom he hadn't wanted to find years ago? Anthony sighed deeply and said Victoria, yeah he found his mate back then but in his stupidity he let her go.

Lia frowned and said well Tony, I think if you haven't felt her being claimed, you still have a chance, but are you willing to go after her? He rubbed his face and said I haven't felt that particular event, thank the moon goddess but wouldn't have the faintest idea where to look for her.

Lia sighed and asked what's her full name Tony? When he said Victoria Isabel Martin, Lia contacted Percy, texted him the name and asked if he could please locate her for Anthony her cousin who stupidly let her go. Percy texted back immediately that he will search asap since she asked so nicely.

She showed Anthony the texted reply and he asked who is this Percy person Lia? She smiled and said Percy Jackman, entrepreneur, you need it and he will find it. Lia smirked and said he's a billionaire entrepreneur who has just opened new branches in Canada.

She said he'll find her Tony and when he does you'll get your second chance with your Victoria. She added but you're going to need to open your heart up and show it to her, apologize on your hands and knees. Beg her for forgiveness. It'll most likely be your last chance because hurting her again will be all she will be able to take.

He sighed and said old news Lia, it was bad. She shook her head and said well Tony, there is still hope since she hasn't been claimed. She may be in a relationship with a human who can't claim her.

He growled and rubbed his face then said son of a bitch Lia that hurts, just thinking about it. Lia nodded and said I had to say it Tony, you have to be prepared for anything. If you had sex with her she could have become pregnant, sex with your true mate is potentially a given the first time for it.

Lia asked, did you have unprotected sex with her Tony? He groaned and gripped the table before saying will you be mad if I said yes? Lia shook her head and said so you did? He nodded and added I was drunk, at a party.