Chapter 4 "Fighting Against Time/Who could it Be"

Start from the beginning

My phone rang just as I turned into the street the cafe was on. I looked as a text from Levi popped up. I hope he wasn't worried about me being a little late. The text said that he wouldn't be able to meet because he had to work and he hoped I wasn't waiting too long.

I was kind of relieved that he wasn't at the cafe waiting on me. I texted him back, letting him know I just got into town and that it was cool. I wasn't going to tell him that I was supposedly jumped by a group of werewolves. I still headed over to the cafe; I wasn't going to head back home after what it took for me to get here.

Once home, the rest of my night was some what boring, mainly because of the all the homework I had to do. It was the first day of school they should've at least waited till next week to give us work. After finishing my work at about eleven, I took a shower and headed off to bed.

*****

"So, how was your night?" Olivia asked. She seemed more in a good mood this morning "what did you guys do?"

"Nothing," I replied as I sat in the desk next to her. I dropped my head down, trying to forget yesterday all together. "He got called in for work."

"Awwww," she whined.

"Yea but that's not the half of it," I lifted my head back up to look at her. "I was kind of wasting time fighting to be on time for nothing. The Cameron Brother's friend tried to attacking me in the woods."

"What?! You're kidding me?"

I shook my head, wishing I was. I told her how he and his group tried jumping me and how the Brothers had to stop them "They could've at least waited a few more minutes."

"They could've hurt you," She whined as she hugged me tightly.

"I can handle myself, Olivia."

"I know you can," She kissed my cheek before sitting back in her chair, "But there's only so much you can do."

"Yea, I hear you." I replied, standing up and grabbing my backpack as I headed to the door. I stopped her as she stood up, "I'll be back, I have to grab some things from my locker."

She nodded and sat back down.

I hurried downstairs to my locker wanting to beat the late bell. Putting in my combination, I opened the locker and started looking for the book I needed for my class. As soon as I spotted it, I shoved it in my bag.

Before I could shut the door, a hand reached over and slammed it close. I trail my eyes up the arms and come face to face the clown from yesterday, his friends assembled behind him.

"We're not done yet." He snarled close to my face.

"Well, it'll have to wait." I retorted as I slipped on my bag. I moved past him, not wanting to waste time on him again. "Unlike you, I come to school to actually learn."

"You saying I'm stupid?"

"No," I turned to look at him "You said it for me. It's about time you realized.""

He looked at his so called friends as they laughed at him. Out of frustration, he pushes me causing me fall back into some girls. I realized it was the Cameron brothers girlfriends. I felt a gust of wind rush past me as I stand back up.

"Hey!" an inhumane voice snapped as one of the brothers slammed his friend into the lockers. The other two grabbed the other two friends "What did I tell you?!"

"Wow, their fast," I whispered to myself. I watched as the girlfriends of the brothers tried to calm them down and get them off their friends. I was standing in the middle of all of the drama, absolutely lost. Did I just witness the Cameron brothers defending me? Or was my mind playing tricks on me.