The nerdiest boy in school is the world's hottest and most powerful vampire

Hey Guys this is my first time writing so please comment and vote if you like the first chapter.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm beeping. I groaned and quickly threw the alarm clock against the wall. My mom then ran into the room yelling "Veronica get your but up and get ready for school!" with that I quickly got out of bed.

There was nooo messing around with my mom in the morning. I looked at her long brown hair tied into a tight bun with a white bow around it. Her slanted emerald green eyes piercing into mine and her white blouse with a pencil black skirt.

She gave me one more glare before walking out of the room to cook breakfast. Oh in case I forgot my name is Veronica a now new kid in Rosemont high.

My parents both world class photographers that causes them to travel around the world, bringing me along with them of course, but because of this I don't have many friends.

'You stupid girl you are very rich so don't be selfish!' I yelled at myself in my head. I quickly got dressed and put in my earphones blasting beautiful by eminem.

I put on some mascara and eyeliner looking at myself in the mirror. I had dark tanned skin with piercing green eyes like my mom, an angular face with high cheekbones, and long flowing black hair that came to the middle of my back. Boys thought I had a smoking bode and a beautiful face but I didn't care because they weren't the type of guys I liked.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs getting a piece of toast yelling bye running out the door. I walked to school getting a few stares from people, which was kinda creepy considering all the people who lived in this city.

When I walked through the gate I immediately got stares and people whispering 'Who is that?' or 'She is so hot.'

I looked down and ran into a nerdy looking guy that was tall, had glasses, and had something green in his nose. I grimaced and said "Sorry" walking as fast as I could this time with my head up.

After running into him I passed by a group of cheerleaders. I looked at them in envy.

At my last school in hawaii I was a cheerleader, but only for a couple of months before my parents had another job elsewhere.

I my boyfriend was the captain of the basketball team. He was second hottest boy in school next to the football captain that is.

His name was Brett. He had dirty blonde hair, hazel green eyes, and a smile that could melt your heart.

I missed him dearly, we had almost decided to have a distant relationship but changed our minds because I might never come back to Hawaii.

I was brought of my thoughts by a cheerleader blocking my way into the school.

She was short and had layered platinum blonde hair, blue eyes that looked like contacts, and perfectly manicured nails.

She popped the bubble gum in her mouth and gave me a criticizing look. She then took my hand and started dragging me off somewhere.

"What are you doing?!" I asked starting to get annoyed. She only smiled at me and said "My name is Heather."

We went into the school passing halls of empty classrooms. I took this as an opportunity to look around the school.

The school itself looked ancient and modern at the same time. The walls were a light tan color with, every now and then, glossy bronze brick pillars.

The classroom doors were a dark wooden color while the normal doors to closets and stuff were just plain black.

We walking down a long hallway before we stopped at a door with a 'Coach Wells' title.

Heather knocked on the door twice. A woman who looked to be in her late 20s came to the door.

She was very pretty with her bobbed brown hair with blonde streaks. She smiled warmly when she saw Heather.

"Well what brings you here so early, when I have to practically drag you to practice every day after school?" she asked.

"I think we just found ourselves a new recruit to the squad" she said confidently.

I didn't even bother to cover up my excitement. I was going to be on another cheerleading squad! But then I started to wonder 'does she even know that I know how to dance?'

"Can you turn around for me please?" Coach Wells asked. I pushed to thought away for a moment and turned around slowly.

The Coach smiled and said "I definitely want you on the squad. Show up at practiced after school. It starts at 3:15."

With that the coach praised Heather and smiled at me one more time before closing the door.

"Congrats girly, you might just be on the squad as vice captain." Heather said as her head was growing bigger with the praise she got from the coach.

"I won't let you down." I said with a little too much happiness. Heather smiled and walked me to the attendance office.

"See you at practice." She said and walked off.

I went into the attendance office and got my schedule. My first class was Algebra II which was my least favorite class of all!

I swore and walked to class. All of a sudden I heard this weird cry as if someone were in pain.

I looked down the hall and followed where the scream came from. I came to a room with 'Janitor's Closet' written on it a peeked inside the room.

I saw the nerdy boy I had just bumped into a few minutes ago holding a girl, which looked to be a cheerleader, by the neck with blood dripping from his lip.

This is just the beginning so if you like it so far please rate and comment!!!

Oh and also tell me what you would like to see happen afterwards.