Chapter 13

"What are you doing Hei-Ran!?!?"
I heard from behind me. 'Crap..... I guess he found me and now I'm going to get yelled at...'

"Oh, u-um.... nothing" as I slowly turn the screen off and slowly go to the bed.

"Really? So why are you in my room?" Suga said sternly.

"Well see, about that, I just kinda wondered and saw a computer." I said quietly

He looked at me as if he was about to burst, but he just laid on the bed next to me. He had his hand over his eyes and let out a big sigh. "I have been working on this song for 2 weeks already and I cant get it. I haven't slept for ages and I think the lack of sleep is starting to make me hallucinate."
I grabbed his arm that was laying next to him and started to massage his arm. He didn't seem to care and just let it happen. I continued to do so and stared at him. "I can help if you like. I went to a music school in America and I can help you."
I started to massage his shoulder and he moved his arm to peak underneath his arm. "Really? You did?"

"Yeah, I did and 오빠 why are you having writers block. That's not like you. Is everything ok?" I asked worried like crazy. 'its weird because I should be mad at him for just kissing me and walking away. What the fuck brain?!?!?!!'