Terehl's POV

"aye tank man you coming?, I was supposed to meet tay'sha like twenty minutes ago back at the house"

"oh word for what lil dawg?" Jason asked.

"cause she supposed to be moving today and I guess I'm driving that big ass truck", I answered busting my last lick.

"damn already she still over there?", Jason asked with a surprising look on his face.

"yea she still over there fool didn't I just say I'm driving that big ass truck" I said wrapping up the last bit of my money leaving the trap house.

Damn man my sister is going to kick my ass all up and down this street.probably if I bring Jason along with me she won't be as mad just as long as he don't tryna push up on her cause I'll pop his ass too. He's a big ass nigga but fuck that shit I'll still pop his ass. Jason was my main nigga, my big brother, we called him tank for short cause whenever this big ass nigga would get into a fight this nigga made sure whoever he fought left with something busted I mean that nigga was straight medal nothing would break this fool.that nigga had my back ever since my moms died, I got into the trap at about 15 and he made sure I knew everything I needed to know about this business. I never had my father around me as much shit I ain't even know the nigga even though Jason was seven years older than me he still taught me ways around the streets, money and hoes.

"aye lil dawg what you doing, you about to walk?" He yelled standing next to my black on black Camaro.

"yea man she ain't nothing but ten minutes away, and what I look like pulling out from by a trap house in broad daylight in a all black Camaro, you know feds been tryna get us, I ain't finna go down bruh bruh". I said pulling out my phone dialing up tay's number.

She must've known she had a call coming from me, cause after that first ring, all hell broke loose.

"damn Terehl your were supposed to be here like an hour ago what the hell?!" Taysha screamed through the phone causing me to pull away from it.

"dang lil sis chill, I'm down the street anyway I had to bust my last lick"

"well hurry up cause you know how that Mexican get about his truck". She said sucking her teeth through the phone.

"yea I got you, I got tank with me, so we gotta be in and out with this"

"Tank, who's tank? Terehl don't be bringing niggas around here where I stay at, it's bad enough they know I'm a little sister of a dope boy already, I ain't tryna get shot up DAFUQ wrong with you?!!!!" She yelled.

"shit, chill sis I meant to say Jason,I got Jason with me, dude I was with last night on y'all way to K.O.D don't worry man he cool peeps".

"oh, you're bringing Jason with you, -well he can come, but make sure he's the only one!"

CLICK!!!

"Iight bruh bruh lets clear it". I signaled Jason as we made our way down the street.

***********************************

Hey boobies I'm trying to upload as much as I can so be patient and bare with me remember comment and vote