You Saved Me, You're my everything..(A Colton Dixon fan fiction)

I hope you'll all really like the story. I'm gonna do my best to keep updating it too, but sometimes I get busy.

Characters in the story will be:

Colton

Paisley

Micah- Paisley's big brother

John- Paisley's dad

Kailee- Paisley's mom

Schyler- Colton's sister

Paisley is 19 years old and lives at home with her family, she's going to college at a music school when she meets Colton Dixon one of her biggest idols, while he's recording his first album in the studio. Paisley gets to help out with the producing of the album, but little does she know she's about to fall in love. Can she handle it though? Will her past keep her from loving the boy of her dreams? Or will they fall in love and Paisley's life turn around for the better? Will he help her through these hard times? or will it be too much for the both of them, read on to see what happens.

Paisley's POV: It was five in the morning I needed to be at school soon, but I was so upset from the fight with my mom last night "Oh well. You won't live here forever" I thought to myself. I packed my bags and ran down the stairs so I could go catch a taxi. I went outside and waited five minutes before finally getting a taxi to stop, I hopped inside and was on my way to the school. Looking through my twitter on my phone I'd saw a tweet from Colton Dixon I sighed and mumbled "I wish I could meet him" the taxi driver paid no attention to me and I was happy about that, I hated when people I don't know ask questions. 

Finally about thirty minutes later I was at the school. "Bye" I said as I climbed out of the taxi and paid the guy. I ran into the building quickly to get up to my class so I wouldn't be late. When I got into class my mentor was setting up the studio so I could help this band record and album. I was't too familiar with them but once I met them they were really great guys and so sweet too.

About 3 hours had passed and the boys wanted to take a break so we did. I went down the hall to check the list of bands coming in to record that week and what assignments I had to turn in. After the break I went back to the studio and just as soon as I walked in I think my whole world flipped, I spotted Colton talking to the manager of the studio. I started thinking to myself "Don't let him see you..Paisley don't do it" and I went right over to my desk area and started playing around with the soundboard to mix some songs. Then ten minutes later I heard someone behind me say "Wow, you're really good at that" 

Colton's POV: After I finished talking to the manager at the studio I had spotted the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, she was kinda short but it was cute. She had brown eyes and pink highlights in her black hair, this girl must have a little bit of a rocker side to her I thought. "She's cute" I mumbled to myself then my face got bright red when I realized I had said that out loud. I smiled a bit and said "I'm so sor..."

Paisley's POV: I giggled softly and cut him off before he could finish and I said " Don't be sorry..I don't hear that often. So it's kinda nice to hear that" I smiled and looked him up and down and I sighed and thought to myself "Paisley, stop. He'll never in a million years want you" I looked at him and said "Well it's nice to meet you..my name is Paisley"

 Colton's POV: "Hi Paisley" I managed to get out without saying something silly. I couldn't help but look at her, she was beautiful and she liked music too? my kind of girl. I waved and said "Well I'd better get going. Gotta go write some new songs" I started to walk away and just as I did I heard footsteps behind me and arms wrap around me. It was Paisley.

Paisley's POV: I couldn't resist hugging him, but no what did I just do? I thought to myself. Colton smiled and giggled softly and as he looked back at me he said "well what was that for?" I bit my lip and looked down a bit and said "Well...I'm..uhhh, a big fan of yours. I didn't want you to leave without a hug.." I looked at Colton happily. "Ugh why is he so amazing?" I said in my head, and I kept hugging him. Eventually I let go and waved bye to him.

Later on around 8pm it was finally time for me to go home. I started putting things up in the studio and shut off the lights and all the equipment. I was gonna walk home tonight, I just needed some time to myself. It was quite dark out and I was pretty scared. On my walk home I grabbed my ipod out of my pocket and put Colton's album on and sang along to every song.

Finally about thirty minutes later I was home, and so was my dad. This was never a good thing, my dad was not a nice guy at all. I walked inside and looked around a bit and quietly went up to my bedroom. But he spotted me. And a few minutes later my door flung wide open and he started screaming and throwing things. I could feel my chest tighetning up and the tears forming in my eyes. I screamed "Go away jerk!" and threw things back at him. Then he ran torwards me and hit me. I cried and fell to the floor and after that he had left. Quickly I pulled my phone out of my bag and tweeted Colton "Colton...it's Paisley. Remember me?" I cried some more thinking he'd never reply.

Colton's POV: About twenty minutes after I had finished some songs I realized my phone was blinking, it was a twitter notification. So I opened up the app and saw the tweet from Paisley. Instantly I felt my heart racing a little bit and I replied back "Yes I remember :) What's up?" then awhile later there was another tweet from her and it said "I need you..." I thought to myself "what could be wrong?" I quickly followed her and sent her a direct message, usually I wouldn't get so involved with a fan, but Paisley was special I could tell.

Want more? Comment & VOTE! Please :D

what do you think will happen next?