Stephano X Reader :3

This is going to be from a girl's P.O.V, okay? This is my first "X Reader" fanfic, so I hope to do my best. Not exactly a smut, though. Your name will be filled with a blank, like ________ that, kay? Okay! :D Let's begin this little roller coaster ride! :D

You wake up, head pounding. "Shit..." You say, trying to stand up. Your body feels like it's on fire, and where ever you're at- it smells of blood. Heavily. Your vision blurs as you try to stand up, but fall. Someone catches you though, and you can't believe who it is. 

"Stephano?!" You can't surpress the yell. 

"Yeah, it's me, ______." He replies with a warm smile.

"I thought you were dead! I saw the... What?"

"Let's just say I got away with a... warning." He says, rolling up his sleeve. You gasp in shock at what's happened. There's a giant gash along his arm, still trying to bleed heavily. 

"Oh my God, are you alright?!" All your pain long forgotten, you try to shuffle around, looking for something to help him. Damn it all! I can't let him die now!

"I'm fine, friend. Don't worry about me, you should be worrying about you, _____!" As soon as he says this, your vision blurs, badly, and you slip and start falling, again. But Stephano catches you, again. 

He sighs and runs a hand through his golden hair. "You need to lay down, ______..." He says, with a worried look in his eyes. "We could be in here for a while, you know..." 

You nod, looking down at the freezing stone floor. "Yeah, I know..." You look back up at him. "You sure you're okay...?" I don't want to loose him... It was only yesterday my heart made it obvious it wanted him. But my mind wants Mr. Chair... You stifle a sigh of annoyance and sit on the cold steel bed that hangs from the wall by chains. 

"Yes, I'm fine. Now, as bad as the bed is, you seriously need some rest." He walks over and gently pushes you closer to the bed. You let him- his movements are kind, and gentle. 

"I'll do my best..." You say, now laying on your side on the "bed," looking to the room, already feeling exhaustion and fatigue take over, pulling you into sleep.

~Dreams, Weeeeeeee~ :D

You can feel the sweat roll down your face as you look at Stephano. He's still clueless. He has no idea you like him. You've had dreams like this for a while now. You know it'll play out the same, but you continue to play the game. 

"______... What are you trying to say...?" He askes, tiliting his head in confusion. 

"It... It's fine... I... kinda liked that..." You don't know what you liked, but you always say this, so what does it matter?

All you know is you're sweating like nuts, and there's a burning sensation on your back - feels like you've been scratched. "Really? But I hurt you." He says, further confused. 

"No, it felt good..." You say, your cheeks blushing deep red. "I think I..."

"Hm?"

"I think I lo-"

~End of dreams, weeeeeeee~ :D

You wake up, sweating almost as bad as you were in your dream. "Dammit! Right as I'm about to confess, every single time..." You growl quietly to yourself. 

"Confess what...?" Stephano asks. You sat further up, and look down at him. He's sitting on the floor, criss-crossed, looking up at you bedside. 

"Oh... Nothing, it's stupid..." You look down and bite your lip.

He narrows his eyes. "You were mumbling my name.'

"Huh?" Your face gets hot when you take in what he just said. 

"In your dream. You were mumbling my name..." He repeats.

Is now the right time...? "Uhh... that's... that's strange, don't ya think...?"

Stephano stands up, looking you right in the eye, and placing his hands to your shoulders. "I know the truth. Did you think I wouldn't notice the way you've been acting around me? You tense and blush under my touch." He smiles when he sees your blush deepen. "You like me... don't you?" 

"I... I..." 

"Hush. It's okay. I understand." He smiles again, but this time, he moves and sits on the bed next to you. He leans into you, getting closer and closer. But you pull away a few inches. "What?" He says, sitting back a little.

"It's just... I..."

"Never kissed anyone before? Well, here's your chance." He smiles, and you feel the fear wash away. 

He leans in to kiss you again, and you lean forward and kiss him back as well this time. His lips and breath are warm, and the kiss gives you a sensation you can't quite place. Like a tingle. Shivers and goosebumps crawl all over you. 

It's fantastic. It takes you a second to realize he's moved his kisses to your jawline, making you burn all over. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling yourself closer. You feel his nails scratch your back, but you ignore it. 

His kisses move down your neck, and he's about to go past your collar bone when you stop him. "Stephano..." You wimper, panting. 

"What...?" He whispers back.

"You have to... Stop..."

He get this look like he's just realizing what he was about to do, and he pulls away fast. "S... Sorry!" He says, with a look of horror on his face. 

"It's fine... because it was you..."

"______... what are you trying to say?" You realize everything is as it was in your dream. The scratches, the sweat...

"It... It's fine... I liked it." You say, changing the quote just a tad. 

"Really...? But I hurt you..." 

"No, it felt good..." You say, smiling, your cheeks blushing deep red. "I think I..."

"Hm?"

"I think I love you." You finally get to say to him. 

He smiles. "I thought so... I love you too." He says, moving in and kissing you again before telling you to stand guard while he rests. Of course you agree, you'd do almost anything to protect him right now. 

Goodness. Almost a smut. Hehe... You sick bastards. :P Just kidding, I love you all. I hope you enjoyed that. *Deep long exhale* Well... That happened...