Synopsis

The Pettigrews have always been a great family. Both parents are kind and brave, loyal to death, prefiring dying instead of betraying the ones they love. Without mentioning that the mother is a beautiful woman, with a strange hair, blue as the sea.

So... Why their son, Peter, isn't like them?

The answer is clear. All that was inherited by Aline Pettigrew, his twin sister.  The Little Aline is brave as her parents, with the beautiful hair of her mother and the delicated features of her father. Very different of Peter, no?

First, without demostrating any sign of magic, her parents thought she was a squib. But that would change when she receives her Hogwarts letter. With her brother Peter she will go to Hogwarts, and.... Maybe they will PROWL over there.

And maybe a Little wolf will stole her heart...

What will she make when she discover the dark soul of his brother?

Will she keep his secret?

Is she going to help him, or she will remain loyal to her friends?

--/-----//-----/

I originally write in spanish, so please forgive my grammatical mistakes :):)

I hope you enjoy... This story is in my profile (in spanish). If you see any mistake, please tell me

I am doing this to improve my english, so.... ENJOY

Be original, don't copy :)

BYE
💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂