Last Day of School

Its a last day of school party, and you were just sitting there, by yourself.
  "Hey, Y/N." Chandler said sitting down next to you.
  "Hey." You sighed.
  "You wanna come over after school, babe?" He asked, puppy dog-eyed.
  "Yeah baby." You responded pecking a kiss on his lips.
                ONE HOUR LATOR

   "No, baby not today." You said lightly pushing him off of you. This is all he ever wants to fucking do, he just always wants me to have sex with him. You thought to yourself as he stormed out of the room. He came back five minutes later rubbing the back of his head, just like shane.
  "Well Y/N, I have to leave soon so you're gonna have to go." He said looking down.
  "Ok, bye." You said hoarsely as you let yourself out. You walked down only five houses to your house, unlocked the door and found a note from your parents: Hey honey, we went to your uncle's house for the week, happy first day of summer! Love you! You knew they didn't go to your uncle's, but you didn't care. You sighed and plopped down on your bed, then you heard your door open. It was Chandler.
  "I found out I didn't have to go, so I wanted to be with you." He said spinning in your office chair.
  "You know, that's why it's broken!" You said laughing. He chuckled and sat on your bed with you. He leaned back and you curled up next to him. Before you even knew it, it was morning.
  "Wakey wakey, baby." Chandler said kissing you awake.
  "Good morning, love." You said to him yawning and stretching. He carried you in his arms down stairs, and gently placed you on the couch.
  "Hey baby, I'm gonna stay with you for the week." He said after putting down the note your parents left you. He sat down on the couch next to you, and you put your head in his lap.....
                      Chan's POV

  Little did she know, I drugged her and had sex with her last night.
                       Your POV

  Why does my entire body hurt so much? You thought while noticing the persistent pain in your ass.
  "Hey baby I need a back massage." You said to him.
  "Sure." He said sitting you up and rubbing your back.