Chapter 1: Love Doves

Then...

"You have such a beautiful intimidating eyes" He commented and pinch my rosey cheeks

"Did you just said intimidating" I said annoyed and place hands to my hip.

He just give a pieace sign and smiled. And he go back to reading a book. I pouted and sit to his lap that make him yelp.

I laughed to his reaction and he just glare at me.

"What's that for"

"Nothing" I said and still laughing.

"I hate when you doing that"

I smiled sweetly and kiss his soft lips. He kissed back. But our moment broke when I heard Zindy's coughs. We broke the passionate kiss and looked to Zindy who's leaning to my room's door.

"So love doves" she tease and smile "cut that out and we will going to be late" she demanded and leave the room.

"I think Zindy is in the bad mood" I said and look to Wesly who's reading again.

My temper is gone and snatched the book to him making him mad.

He tried to take it back but I run down but he chase me. I run he chase but he never caught me.

"Melody gave it back!" He yelled behind me

"No!"

"Please" he said in a broke voice and look back to him. He smirked and hold my waist tightly.

"Got'ya" he said playfully. I pouted and look to his gorgeous face.

You know it's hard to have a gorgeous boyfriend that oblivious of every thing. But I know all the girl's in the university are all over him but he didn't even know. Who didn't fall for him, he's gorgeous, hot, sexy, talented and gentlemen. That's why I'm so lucky that he's mine.

"Baby what's wrong" he asked make me snap back to my trance.

"I'm just thinking about you"

"Aww you're thinking about me" he said and kissed my nose.

"Love Doves Come Down were going to be late!!!" Zindy yelled down stairs.

"Come on" he said and hold my hand.

We come down and saw Zindy and Celine waiting. When they saw us we didn't waste any more time and we go staright to the van.

We are going to a vacation today because we don't have school for seven days. Celine is the one who wanted this vacation. We we're going to the rest house, owned by Celine's family.

At the trip, Zindy and Celine can't stop arguing to each other. While Wesly is reading a book again and I'm just rest my head to his shoulder. I just slept on the whole trip to Celine's Family rest house.

I woke up when Celine shake me hysterically. I open my eyes and saw that we are there. I get out to the van because I'm the only one who's there. I saw Wesly walking together with Zindy toward to me. He kissed me to the lip.

"Baby do you rest well?" He asked and put his arms around my waist and rest his head to my shoulder.

"Yes, and why are you cuddling me much today?"

"I just wanted too," he said

"Come on I wanted to take a rest" Celine said and enter the big mansion.

Zindy follow her and also me and Wesly. We choose the rooms and me and Wes, our rooms are close so I can visit him.

We ate lunch first and we do the things we wanted to do. Zindy go staright to the pool and Celine is in the garden while Wesly is in the library and me here in the room.

But I decided to go to the library where I saw him reading alone. I back hug him and kiss his cheek. He look up to me and give me a peck to my lip.

"What are you reading?" I asked

"Oh nothing much" he answered and motion to me to sit to his lap that I did gladly.

I rest my head to his chest and listen to his heart beat. We didn't do much for the remaining day and after we hang out to the library we go to our rooms and say goodbye plus kiss.

I sleep and have a dreamless sleep.

I hope tomorrow will be another happy day for both of us.

...

A/N: Chapter I, hope you all like this chapter...