The Days Before I Die ( 1 )

THE DAYS BEFORE I DIE

CHAPTER 1

DAY 1

As i walk in the park , I see a suspicious man following me from behind . When i turn my back i see he quickly hide behind the tree . I shake my head and tried to ignore it . i sit on the bench and suddenly the man stand in front of me and grinning at me . The way he act make i feel annoyed .

You : What do you want ?

??? : Aish !! How can't you even doesn't regonize me ?

I look at him . How does he expect me to regonize him wearing a black clothes with a black cap and sunglasses and acting like a creep . He laugh a little bit at me and take off his sungglasses . Automaticly a smile appeared on my face and i throw my arm to hug him .

You : Jimin !!

Jimin : I thought you don't even know you boyfriend anymore ?

You : Then why you act like a stalker ?

Jimin : hehehe . Well , Y/N

You : yeah ?

Jimin : do you want to go somewhere with me tomorrow ?

You : erm .. I don't work tomorrow but i have to meet my friend

Jimin : Is it important ? how many person are going ?

You : Well , we just want to have a nice day out together , there are going to be about six person including me .

Jimin : really ! What about if you go out with me tomorrow ?

You : hmm , well we can go another day .

Jimin : you love your friend more than me right ?

You : No

Jimin : You are lying .

You : No , i love you all the same .

Jimin : But , you already go out with them last week .

You : ...

Jimin : Please..

You : but

Jimin : Please .... - do cute face -

You : * oh my god , he is so cute *

I nod my head wihout knowing . Jimin cheer and smile at me .

DAY 2

I can't sleep last night .I feel so guilty toward my friends eventhough i already tell them about the plan with Jimin . This is all because i can't stand myself when he act cute like that . As i waiting for him I hear his car arrive in front of my house. He got out from the car .

Jimin : let's go .

You : wait ! - bring your bag out -

Jimin : - help you to bring the bag - What did you bring in the bag . !! It was so heavy !!

You : i bring some book to read if it might be boring there and there are two more bag inside .

Jimin : - flick his finger on your forehead - i told you not to bring so many unimportant thing . We just going for a day .

You : - hold your forehead - but i need those book .

Jimin : y/n , take out those book !!

You : but ..

Jimin ; if you don't want to do it . i can do it for you .

Jimin kneel down and put all of the thing inside my bag outside .