It was five minutes later while she was still sipping her drink that she felt a shiver go through her as she smelled a group of werewolf walk into the vip room.

She stayed where she was, just looking down over the crowd, getting a little dutch courage sipping her drink. She felt free as a bird and could do what she wanted now she knew Griffin hadn't meant a single word he ever said to her.

She guessed it had something to do with her wolf not being as strong as others. She had been scooped up from a playground when she was younger, injected with what everyone believed to be wolfsbane and then saved.

Well not until they had injected her nevertheless. Her wolf was weaker but she still gave off a scent of being a she-wolf, just not as strong as others she guessed.

She had the senses of a she-wolf, but has never been able to shift and since she was 19, way past due since normal wolves shift at 16.

Griffin had confronted her almost six months ago, swore they would complete the mating but seemed to have changed his mind, so to hell with him she thought.

She put her head against the glass and sighed deeply as she looked at the crowd dancing, took another sip and then another until it was gone.

She turned around and came face to face with a werewolf, one that she had never seen or scented before. He was a very yummy looking male of her species. He leaned into her and took a deep breath.

She moved closer and put her nose to his throat, shocked that he was allowing her and took a deep breath before placing a kiss and moving away.

She went back to the bar and ordered another from Romeo's partner Leo who smiled and kissed his fingers and said of course, coming right up.

He brought it to her and she pulled out the money and he waved his hand and said no no bella, this one is from me to you. She lifted her glass smiling and said a toast to you Leo, thank you so much.

She took a sip and moaned as it was scrumptious. She nodded before taking her drink back over to the window looking down and sipped her drink in only a couple of minutes, then placed the empty glass down.

She walked down to the dance floor and let the music take her away. She danced on her own for a while until a male got the nerve to step closer and dance behind her.

She smiled and turned to see another male werewolf, he too looked yummy. She shimmy and shook her ass then turned and did it all again.

When the she-wolves that came with the men shoved him away and surrounded her, they did a sort of dance off. She ended up showing them some moves, shaking their bodies to their own beat was what they had been doing.

When she got tired she clapped her hands together and bowed saying thanks girls, you've made my night. Take it easy y'all. They waved back as she walked to the front counter and asked for a taxi to be called.

She went outside to wait and came face to face with that gorgeous looking bouncer. He looked sad she was leaving but she said sorry but I've been driving all day and needed to shut down my brain and now I have to go back home.

She gave him a big hug and kissed his cheek and said maybe another time, who knows, I may pass this way again sometime. He nodded before putting her into her taxi and watching her leave.

She paid her fare and walked into her hotel and took the elevator to her room, unaware that she had been watched. As soon as she got to her room and opened the door, she smiled before removing her shoes and then closing the door.

She locked it and started to strip as her used clothes were in the shopping bag on her bed. She grabbed something to wear to bed and took a short shower to wash the day away.