♡☆ Chaylene Dara ☆♡

Start from the beginning

She pulled out the necklace that Drew had bought her, she'd opened the clasp and put it on. She felt like she had aged years on this trip, just stepping off the bus gave her shivers. She moved to the side, letting others off while she looked around. She collected her bags and walked away as she had no one to pick her up, not anymore.

Every place she had gone to wouldn't believe her ID was real, they turned her away for being too young and told her to go back to her family. She stopped in a coffee shop and ordered a coffee and doughnut before taking a seat and stuffing her bags out of the way.

She was just about to leave when a group of females walked in moaning about needing a roommate. They took a table nearby, so Chay got up and went to talk to them.

In the end, she joined their table as she was welcomed to sit and join them and they learned she had been turned away and asked her to come see their place before deciding to move in.

They all finished their drinks and Chaylene went with them. She grabbed her bags and drove with Cheryl as she was going back home while the others headed back to school.

***

Two years later Chaylene was finally finished writing her final exam. She had ended up moving in with the others as she had signed up and was accepted in the university on the scholarship she had been awarded on her completion of high school.

She had thought at the time she wouldn't ever go because she had found her true mate and would be moving in with him. She was sure glad she had packed what she needed.

The University's Dean accepted her gracefully as her school records had been outstanding. At least she had done something right is what her father once said about her grades. But all she got was a pat on the back while Tilly, whose grades were lacking got a new phone.

She got ready, dressed in her uniform before heading to the city bus stop to catch it to work. She slipped in behind patrons waiting to be given tables they reserved.

She stowed her bag and grabbed her apron then went to work. Six hours later she finally took a deep breath as the dinner crowd was finally leaving. She cleaned off the tables and set them up again for the next groups coming in to eat.

At the end of her shift, she washed up quickly and ready as her boss Esme was going by her place on her way home and she was getting a ride. She waved bye to Esme and rushed inside to find her roommates all decked out as they were going out.

They told her to hurry up as she rushed through her shower and dressed in the outfit they chose to go out too. She walked out of her room and joined arms with Breanne as they were going together in a cab.

At the club, they walked straight to the bar and ordered their drinks then searched for a table. They ended up at a very small one in the back of the club but it would do.

During the first hour, the girls, other than Chay that is, got stinking drunk. They were relaxing after a grueling year at university. Chay stiffened as she scented werewolves were in the building, the first she scented since living here.

She waited for them to approach her and they did, as a group they surrounded her standing at the table all alone. Chay took a stand and said hello, I'm Chay and who are you all?

They grinned as they looked at her, then told her their names, Ricky, Dan, Percy and Colt. One at a time, they took her hand in theirs with a hope she was their mate, but saddened when there was no spark at first touch.

She said sorry guys, I've met my true mate and sorry to say, he rejected me for another he met online. Dan said sorry Chay, we didn't know. She nodded and said it's okay, it's been two years and I'm far away as could be so I don't have to suffer watching them together.