Chapter 1

Edited

Felicite's P.O.V.

All of a sudden, I was woken up by my phone ringing on my bed side table. Who the fuck is calling me at 6 in the morning. Oh wait, never mind its 10 am not 6. Anyway that doesn't matter, who even is awake at this time. (F- Felicite and C- Crystal)

F- Hello??

C- hey, took you long enough to answer your phone.

F- Well I'm sorry, I would like to have a sleep in. Plus its a Saturday.

C- You get to sleep in every day, Fizz.

F- Oh shut up you. So anyway why'd you call? whats up?

C- Come to the library and I will tell you. So hurry up and have a shower and get dressed. See you in like half an hour or so.

After that she hung up before I could even answer her. I put my phone on my dock and put it on the radio. Once I got into the shower, 'Best Song Ever' by One Direction started to play. So I decided to sing along.

"1,2,3,4. And we danced all night to the best so ever, we knew every line now I cant remember, how it goes but I know wont forget her, cause we danced all night to the best song ever, I think it went oh, oh, oh, i think it went yeah, yeah,yeah."  I sang at the top of my lungs. I got out of the shower and got dressed into a band tee, black ripped skinny jeans with my black vans. Once I got dressed I dried my gorgeous light pink hair and then straightened it. I put a little bit of make up on then grabbed my phone, purse and handbag and headed down stairs.

Once I got down stairs I headed into the kitchen to grab a quick drink of orange juice and waffles that my dad made

Once I got down stairs I headed into the kitchen to grab a quick drink of orange juice and waffles that my dad made. I wonder why he made breakfast, he never does? When I was about to grab my keys he stopped me.

"Where are you going" he said "I was planning to spend the day with you. That's why I didn't go out last night."

"Sorry dad, I already made plans with Crystal" I said to him. " And I have to leave now or I am going to be late." 

"Okay then," dad  said. " What time are you planning on being home?"

"I'll text you when I leave and start to head home." I said in a hurry.

" Okay, bye, have fun." he said.

"Bye." I finally grabbed my keys and quickly headed out to the car. When I got to the library, there was only about 3 cars there. I turned the car off and walked inside the library. I looked around to find Crystal and she was nowhere to be seen. So I asked the lady at the desk if she had seen her.

"Hi, have you seen a girl with reddy brown hair come in here at all today?" I asked the lady at the desk.

"No, sorry dear i haven't" the lady said.

"Okay, thanks for your help anyways" I said back to the lady.

A/N

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next chapter won't be as long as this one. make sure you comment what you think about this chapter and don't forget to vote. thanks you guys so much. love you guys!! xxx

----Emilee