the real my sassy girl

Start from the beginning

Owner: Go ahead, I’ll get you the wake-up pills I guess loyal customers are indeed valuable, buying medicine and everything. I put her on the bed and looked at her carefully... also at the chest.. area... -_-;;. She really was pretty. I could hear my own heartbeats. Something was wrong about her. She must have changed into... into this. I think the pain of breaking up had affected her greatly. She probably tried to deal with that pain with alcohol. She’s not acting like a drinker. In any case, I felt sorry for her. Tomorrow was Monday, which meant I had to go to school. But I gave it up, and slept in the corner... and thought ‘I’ll try to treat her pain...’ You think we’re in a relationship now? I wouldn’t call her my girlfriend... “Like†is too casual, but “Love†is too heavy. But I don’t want to be in love with this girl.. I’m sure she feels the same way about me too... But I have to help her deal with the pain she’s going through. Right now, it’s been three months. And yes, there were plenty of... ‘dates’. It’s been pretty horrible three months.... and of course, there are lots of stories to be told...

Chapter 3

So... Here’s a good news.. I use informal format with her as well now... After confirming that she was younger than me, then I told her. Me: Hey! How old do you think I am?!... ma’am? (And I’m stuttering even when I’m saying this) Girl: You? I don’t know... why is that important? (Her eyes are getting narrower) Me: You’re a 76! I’m older than you! I oughta beat the crap out of you and teach you some respect! (I wish I could have said that... but...) Me: I.. I think you’re a 76.. and I’m older... so I thought, maybe... Girl: Oh, really? How old are you? Ok, then you use informal too.. And that’s how I got to use informal to her. Something wasn’t quite right, but I decided that at least I wasn’t beaten in the process. We have a strange connection, don’t we? It’s been two nights and three days since we’ve met, and we spent the two nights in a motel.

She goes to S university. I’m not that impressive myself... I’m a college student. She doesn’t have classes on Wednesdays, and I don’t have classes on Thursdays. Few days later, she called me. She said she didn’t have class that day, so she wanted to do something. I was at school... in lecture. I told her I was in class and that I had lectures that afternoon, so I couldn’t get out until 5. Then she told me she was coming here. It’s not like I could stop her. After lunch, the lecture started at 2. At 2:30, the front door of the lecture hall burst open, and everyone looked towards it. Usually, when students were late for classes, they use back doors. Quietly. Whoever this was, she was one brave student. Then she said out loud. “What kind of school is this? I can’t find the damn classrooms!†You guessed it... Our tough... tough girl. As soon as I found out it was her, I turned around and pretend to be asleep. I hoped she didn’t notice me. And then... I could hear her footsteps. She was coming towards me.. How could she know it was me? She couldn’t have seen me... Whenever I got some money, I usually spend it on food and drinks with my friends, so I basically have one pair of sweatshirts and pants. And yes, I was wearing the same clothes as I had whenever I met her. I blame the world... I blame alcohol... I blame my friends... I just wanted to run away... She sat right next to me. It hadn’t been that long since semester started, so though students recognized each other, but the professor didn’t recognize all of us. The professor probably thought she was some brave student late for class. Then the class continued. But people were talking left and right... ‘She’s new, isn’t she?’ ‘She’s pretty hot!’ ‘Our school has girls like that?’ ‘Finally, a reason to go to this class.’ Some guy with same major as mine whispered to me from the back. “Bro, the girl next to you is really cute. Let’s work on her after class.†I thought to myself ‘Moron... idiot...’ If she just forced me to leave the lecture, I’d be known throughout the school as... ‘That guy’. The 20 minutes till the break period felt so long. Then the break came. In case she started talking to me, I got up quickly. She followed, of course, and told me we should go somewhere else.. What the hell...