After Nothing

🐺I have to give some credit to hunter3644 🐺

On the 13th day of Emer, the 13th month, in the year 13 A.W, the Queen of Wember decided that she wants the King of Webson dead, because he is alive while she is part Zombie. In order to kill him without getting blood on her hands/paws, the Queen pays Shadow, the last of the Falcon Tribe who were hunted and killed because they were too powerful with Dragon's blood, 35 platinum pieces and 6 silver pieces. When Shadow kills the king, he stabs him and slices off his ears, afterwards he flys back to the Inn that he was staying at. After the king's death, the Queen finds Shadow and gives him the job of Warrior Bodyguard to keep him quiet about the killing.

****

10 years later Hail, the Warrior Princess of Webson, convinces the Dark Healer, Seah, to reanimate King Jay, only to make the New King of the Undead/Zombies. When the Queen finds out that King Jay was reanimated into an evil corpse, she gives Shadow a new mission to hunt down Hail, Seah, and the Evil King. The Queen wants them "DEAD or ALIVE!"

****

After receiving his mission, Shadow goes to the Pack House at Wember to find some warriors to assist him on his mission. When he gets to the Pack House, Ty Wolf, Voyd Shark, and Mickey Mouse are already awaiting his arrival. Shadow wonders how they knew that he was coming when he didn't sense any Warriors on his way there, so how did they know?

"Queen Skylar appointed us to assist you on your mission. That is how we knew you were coming," explained Mickey, reading Shadow's mind.

-So your a mind reader?- replies Shadow in his mind.

"Indeed! Though, what is your power?" asks Mickey.

-My power is my name, Shadow. I have control over all Elements.- replies Shadow.

"Sounds hard to control. But so are all of our powers! Like Ty's invisibility, it was hard to learn how to control, wasn't it Ty?" asks Mickey.

"Indeed miss," answers Ty.

"Voyd, do we know of any others who might be joining us?" asks Mickey.

"No, ma'am. We do not," replies Voyd with a soldier like voice.

"Well then looks like it's just the four of us, then. Shall we?" says Mickey with her voice full of command.

"We shall," replies Shadow, Ty, and Voyd at the same time.