The Unforgettable Love

"Farewell"

Good Morning Mom. Miru politely said. Oh Good Morning too sweety, Oh! Its too early today its 3am only.

You have a flight to Canada today Mom and i will miss you Mom!. Miru said while sobbing.

Aww sweety, dont worry about it is for your own sake and for your own good.

Aww thank you Mom!, Miru happily said.

"Miru was a Cheerful girl and she was an attractive girl and she lives in a high mansion. full of security guards and they have a lot of maids inside the mansion and she looks more feminine than the other normal girls ."

Sister! “ her sisters name was Marika, 15 years old third year high school and she was a cheerful girl too like her sister.”

Oh! Why? Marika?

Because I woke up because of the noise here.

Oh! Sorry Marika we were too loud.

Oh! that's ok sister.

Oh! Two sweety, I will miss you two and I will miss the foods here, and everything here and I miss you're dad there.

Oh! Mom take care there and be happy there with Dad.

Mom take care too. The two sisters have said.

Family hug!! Miru said.

Girls are you hungry?

Yes! Mom. The two sisters said.

“the sisters go downstairs and go to the dining room.”

Maids! The foods pls be quick!

“they were waiting until the foods were all been cooked.”

“they have been waited for a while...”

“after a while.. The foods was all cooked.”

It smelled good and looks tasty Miru excitingly said.

Ok, Marika, Mom let's eat!.

Oops Miru. before we eat, we pray always.

“Marika starts the prayer...”

In the name of the father...

“All of them listened carefully to the prayer and waited until the prayer is finished.”

Okay Now, Miru and Mom.

Let's eat!

Okay let's eat! All of them said.

“Miru and Marika have been quite ready for it, ready for what will happen.”

Miru here's the food.

Okay, thanks Marika.

Welcome sis, Marika happily answered.

Mom! eat a lot for today to be ready for later. I've said.

“After they eat they prepared all the things and the two sisters helped their Mom in packaging the clothes and other stuffs and also memorable picture of them.”

After that..

"They are going with their mom until in the airport so that they can see their mom at least for a while. Then, they are there saying goodbye to their mom at the airport."

This is a farewell daughters. Bye-bye.

We respond, Take care Mom Goodbye.
And we wave at her and we go home.

               "Starting of New Life"

Miru's POV

Good Morning! Sunshine, a good start comes today.
Marika?! I come and knock to her door and scream to wake her up.
And she come and opened the door. Oh, Good Morning Sis she said while preparing herself up. And I replied Good Morning too Marika come let's eat breakfast. While walking down, someone's calling to my phone. I checked it out and it's Mom, I accepted Mom's call and I say it to my young sister. My mom asked, are you alright sweety? we answered, We said we're alright mom as always we are gonna eat our breakfast now. And Mom said Oh, ok I will call you later if you are done on school works. Thank you for answering. Miru, take care of your younger sister always. And I answered Ok, Mom. Bye, love you so much. We eat our breakfast after that, and we take a bath together to make it fast. And we prepared ourself In school, and we go in car to go in school. While in car, I was busy on phone, chatting. And after that, I was on school and putting the cellphone in my bag and I was going in school. It was my first day being grade 12 I'm kinda exited about it but, not too exited. And I was walking upstairs going to our room and I was surprised that many girls are following me when I go upstairs and I just asked, uhm.. why are you following me? And they said we are your fangirls. And I said Oh, ok. nice to meet you all.