Chapter 2

(Woah! 436 words!!)
Dipper's POV:
"Kids, don't be late to your show at 6:00", Stan yelled. I glanced at my watch. 3:49 I got time to kill. I put on my shoes, and headed out. "Now, dear brother, where do you think you're going", a sweet voice called me. "What do you want, Mabel?", I replied. "Nothing, just make sure you're not late and buy me a slushie!", Mabel grinned. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, bye bitch", I said to her. She flipped her hair and went upstairs to her room. What a diva. I headed to Main Street. Ugh, Reverse Falls is so boring. Just screaming fangirls, and creepy stalkers. "Get your ice-cream! It's free today!" Ice-Cream? Haven't tasted one in years. I might as well buy a ice cream sandwich. I walked up to the vehicle and told the man. "#5" He nodded and gave me my sandwich. I unwrapped it and took a bite. Delicious...I closed my eyes and slowly kept walking north. "OOF!", a voice said roughly. I opened my eyes and saw a young blond girl with ice cream smushed all over her sweather and my highly expensive shirt... "OMG!! I'm so sorry! I got your ice cream all over you!", the blonde chick said. She grabbed some napkins and started wiping the ice cream. "Yo. Blond Chick. Can you not touch me like tha-okay...", I'm a little freaked out of her touching me. Wait, does she even know who I am?! "So, uh I hope you forgive me after this. Ice Cream is delicious and I just ruined yours. I'm so sorry. My name is Pacifica Southeast by the way!!", Pacifica said. "What's your name?" Does she really not know who I am? "The name is Dipper Gleeful.", I said sternly. "Nice to meet you!", she said whole grinning. "We should totally hang out sometimes!" *sigh* I'll just play along. "Sure. Why don't you come to the Gleeful Show tonight at 6:00 tonight? I'll be performing", I told her. "You're gonna be performing? That's awesome! Wait, does that mean you're famous...?", Pacifica said. "I guess you could say I am. But a lot of people know me so yea, call me famous. About time you realized it. So, are you gonna come?", I shot. "Woah! That's so cool! And hell yea I'm gonna come!", she said in a loud voice. "Oh, your shirt is Ice-Cream free now but you should probably wash it", she giggled. What a weirdo. "Well, thanks, I'll see you later, Southeast", I winked. She blushed furiously. She's enchanting. I'll play with her for a little bit...