fuck me [Davis and Andrew]

(Andrew)

Every one towered over me in my family. I don't know why I wasn't born 6'10" I wish I was instead of being 5 feet tall. Its unfair.

I was at a family gathering. When I saw my sister's boyfriend Davis. He was gorgeous. He had shoulder length black hair and bug hazel eyes with a brush of freckles  across his nose. The things I would do to him.

I walked to the bathroom of the park we were at and looked in the mirror. I hated my facial features, I had short black hair, I was pail and I had brown eyes. I was disgusted with myself. I was ugly worthless.

Someone came in. I looked in the mirror and saw Davis. I swallowed. He was wearing tight black pants and a white short sleeved shirt. he made me feel like a worthless piece of shit in my black t-shirt and white basketball shorts. "Hey babe" He said. I turned around confused. "you know you want me" He said getting close. I realized he was only an inch or two taller than me. wow. I pushed him into the big stall and locked the door. I pulled down his pants his boner springing up.

it was huge and may be hard to put in my mouth but I was gonna try. I shoved what I could in my mouth, and massaged the rest. I could tell he was about to cum so I stopped. I made him bent over and pulled his pants down even lower. I pulled down my own. I had a massive boner. I covered his mouth and shoved my cock in him fast. his muffled screams filled the bathroom. I pounded in and out of him.

He started jacking off. his moved faster as small moans escaped my mouth. I went harder. My thrusts got sloppier and sloppier as I came in his ass. I pulled out of him and turned him around. "Cum on my chest" I commanded. I pulled off me shirt. Davis jacked off over me until he came all over my chest. we both got up pulling our pants up.  I washed off in the sink and pulled my shirt on. Davis kissed me passionately and walked out. "We should do this again sometime" He called over his shoulder. I sat on the counter swinging my legs back and forth happy as can be.