Chapter 1

Aria woke up that morning and padded to the window of the tall tall castle that she lived in. The silvery she-cat with hints of pink looked out and saw the other kits playing in the pudles. Aria let out a sad sigh for she wasn't allowed out of her room until she was 8 moons of age. I wish I could play in pudles outside, Aria thought. She walked over and put on her crown. A guard came in with some weird food which she hated. He set it down and left without a word. The princess pushed it away. She padded back to the window and looked outside sadly.
------------------------------------------------------
Later that might
Aria settled in bed and closed her eyes. After about an hour she fell asleep. Meanwhile outside the castle two cats were waiting til midnight. "Is it time yet Maple?" the first cat inquired. "No Aliki I'll tell you when," Maple replied. Aliki sat thinking about all the gold, silver, and gems in the castle. Then his attention turned as he thought of something new. "Maple what if we captured the princess?" he asked. "What a wonderful idea," she said 18th a smirk. "Here's the plan you get the gold and I'll go to the princess's room, but there will be guards so when the gems are out make some noise so the guards will leave ," Aliki meowed. "Ok," Maple meowed back. "Then I'll sneek in and grab her after that we run," the Tom finished the plan. "Got it and it's time," Maple meowed and padded into the castle. Aliki went up the long and winding stairs. After about fifteen minuets of waiting a loud noise arose. The guards walked towards the noise and Aliki padded in and saw Aria and her crown. He lifted her up on his strong back. He walked out of the castle and called the signal. Maple appeared with a bag of treasures and nodded. After they were out of the kingdom with dawn almost there Maple pulled out a rope and tied Aria up. She then pulled out a piece of strong tape and put it on the princess's mouth. They walked into the sand region and prepared for the long journey ahead.

Thank you for all the views on MeadowClaw's Dream. Its like 11 but that's a lot to me. Thanks so much. ❤ More coming soon on both books. My friend busterbud123 and me are maybe gonna write a book called Frost and Flame. I'll tell you guys if it will work. Check out her books Merge and Clash and Shadestar's Guilt.