I look down, showing power-surrender.

The doors slam open again. Both of our heads snap towards the door where a guard was. The guard walks in and slips off his helmet, putting it on Damian's desk. The guard was a handsome fellow with lovely golden locks, and sparkling blue eyes. He smirks, "Well now Damian..." I perk up at the first name basis. "I didn't think you were that type of guy to sleep around with his pet."

I growl before slipping under Damian's, or Prince Morris', arms and attack the new guard. We both crash to the floor but this time, thanks to my royal powers and combined animal powers, I easily held him down.

I snarl, "I am not sleeping with him!!!"

A creature crashes into my side, throwing me off the new guard. I crash into the wall, my eyes blazing gold as my body transformers. A tingling runs through me and a second later I was much taller. A deep low dragon growl erupts through my throat as I look at the creature that attacked me.

Then I blink, "SIMON?!?" I connect with the dark leopard that attacked me. The leopard's jaw drops, "CATELYN?!"

"Hmm, I would see why you would try to make a move on her," The guard says, standing up and dusting himself off.

I growl, pulling my lips back to show my sharp teeth.

Damian, the Prince, sighs, walking over to hissing me and puts a hand on my neck. Tingling rushes through me and my pure black scales turn snow white. My hissing dies down and I look at Damian, calming for some reason.

Damian smirks, turning towards the guard, "Lance meet my dragoness. Kitten, meet Lance, my top guard and best friend."

I snort, taking a step away from Lance before laying down next to my 'master's' feet. I probably looked like an over-sized dog with extra sharp teeth, claws, scales, and horns.

Simon whines slightly by his 'master's' side, looking at me. Lance then realizes his pet, "Oh Damian! This is Simon, my new companion."

My head lifted up how he didn't call my cousin a lowly creature, but an almost equal partner.

Damian looks at Simon and says, "Well, if you keep up this loyalty you will very quickly be able to be a human or human-animal guard."

"Well... about loyalty, is trapping your protector against the wall in an interesting position your way to gain her loyalty?" Lance says casually, a smirk befalling his lips as he leans against Damian's table.

Damian smirks as I growl again. His hand goes to my head, and starts to pet me. I would kill before saying out loud that I actually kind of enjoyed it.

My eyes close briefly in pleasure and chuckling is heard. My eyes snap open and I flash my fangs at Lance.

Simon's voice chortles in my head, "Well the way you were dressed, you did look quiet delicious so I wouldn't be surprised in Damian was trying to make a move."

"Ew gross!! Dude, I'm your freaking cousin! That is disgusting!" I say back.

Simon just grins.

Damian's smirk deepens, "I doubt luring this little kitten will get her loyalty to me. No, she just attacked me in human form and I am not used to that."

Lance snorts, "Well duh, every girl you ever were in a room in tried to make a move on you. That had to be a big surprise when a very attractive girl didn't fall in your hands. It had to turn you on just slightly."

Damian shrugs his shoulders, not denying it. I ram my head into Damian's leg.

"Ah! What the hell!?" He growls at me. I just smile cheekily, flashing my teeth. He groans, rolling his eyes.