One More day

Jennifer's pov
I woke up took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on makeup, and did curls on my brown hair finally I put on a dress that my sister gave me for my last Christmas.

Then I ran to my car before my mom told me to take my sister to school.

When I got in I started to think about how it would be to live with 2 boys.

Then I got to school and I went to the library to read.

20 minutes later, the bell rang it was time to go to math class.

When I got there as always I am the first one there.

Evelyn was always late for math class.

Then I asked her why she was late for math class this is time.

She replied " I woke up late,"

then I started to laugh and I mumbled " like always," I started to take out my phone and

text Evelyn 

Eve: I am bore

Me: Me too

Eve: Everything about her is stupid as fuck

Me: Well ya a bit

Eve: I am bored

Me: Me too

"Jennifer and Evelyn would you like to share what you are texting,"

how did she find out I thought

" Umm... no thanks,"
But Evelyn started to smile and then I knew we were going to get in trouble.

" Umm ok sure, you probably want to know because you have no fucked life, and you've probably one have had only one boyfriend your hole life, hahahaha, everybody little thing about you is so fucken stupid,"

I could feel my face turning bright red.

" Ok you two could go to the principle's office right now and does anyone else want to join them,"

then I turn to see who would would want to join us but I knew no one would be dumb enough to join us but I guessed I was wrong the bad boy of the school Miguel which was Christopher's a.k.a Mr. Popular' s little brother.

Almost every girl want to be with them, key word almost everyone, everyone thinks I am weird because I am not drooling over them, yeah they are like super hot with there amazing black hair and everything but I knew if one of them ever told me they liked it would be a dream or they just wanted to use me.

Then Miguel yelled " I am fucken bored of you stupid class,"

then I turned to Evelyn she was drooling over him and the math teacher started to yell " Get the hell out of my classroom,"

I turned to Miguel he had a smirk forming his face.

After Evelyn walked out and Miguel followed behind I stood there looking stupid.

Miguel comes back and out of nowhere picks me up so my butt is in the air and my face is looking at his back.

When we got out of the room I started to yell " STOP LET ME GO!!!"

we were about 5 feet from the principle's office and then he put me down

" What do you want," I whispered to him.

I got way to uncomfortable just looking at him so I ran to Evelyn.

But when I was running to Evelyn I bumped into a guy that that had great muscles but when I saw his face it was Mr. Popular so I turned around and Miguel and Christopher just looking down at me.

The good thing is Evelyn came to saved me and pulled me by the wrist and she went into the principle's office.
"I expect more from you Jennifer and this is you warning and Evelyn you have been here many times so you have community service for a week,"

then I went to the parking lot because I didn't feel so good and I didn't want to go to my 2 period.

I got into my car, turned the radio on and listen to sail and drove away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey hope you liked this chapter and please follow me.
                                                                      -Jennifer