Chapter 11

We arrived at the house still holding hands, but we didn't say a word the whole time. We didn't have to its like we were just happy doing this.

As we walked inside of the house we took off our shoes and I took the food to the guys. Suga went and sat on the couch and watched as they all attacked the food. I smiled and sat next to Suga.

"Are you all not going to eat?" J-Hope asked.

I laughed as there was sauce on his face, grabbed a napkin and wiped his face. "No, I am not going to. You all eat before we study. "

Jhope wiped his face with his hand and laughed. "Ok"

Suga got jealous and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.
I almost tripped following him.
"What are you doing?" I asked

He pushed me against a wall with his arm next to my head " what do you think you're doing? Huh!?"

I slightly blushed because his face was close to mine and looked down.
"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything." I said quietly.

" oh really? So you wiping his (Jhope ) face was nothing? That's something Hei-Ran. " He slightly shouted.

I looked up at him knowing what was going on "Are you jealous Suga? I will know you are lieing if you deny so. Plus, I don't like Jhope. Jhope is funny and very caring but he is not who I like." I grinned "Would you like to know who I like since you are jealous?"

He stared at me not know what to say and placed his other arm on the other side of me head.

I debated whether to tell him or not. I wasn't great at telling people my feelings. So I grew the confidence and shut my eyes and right when I was about to tell him, he kissed me.