A girl with a inner-demon come to the Fedral Era

It was a eautiful spring in the Fireflower shrine and our story start with a girl name...

"Chika,can you and our sister come down here." a women voice spoke.Footsteps come down the stairs with one sixteen year old with lack hair,red eyes wearing this:(On the side.),and a symold of a cresent moon on her collorone.And a seven year old wearing this:(On the side.),and a symbold of white wings on her right shoder.

"What is it mon?" little girl said. "Clearra,you sould know that its time for your sister to leave." elder women said. "Wait a min. you mean my inner-demon?" Chika said. "Yes Chika, it's time for you to find your inner-demon within you.So are you ready for the Fedral Era journey?" her father said. "Do I look like I have a choice.Of corse I'm ready." Chika said. Her mother walk up to her with a bag for herjourney and with a weapon is a chain with a dagger in one end. "This will help you and also..." her mom handed them to her and weny in a closet looking for something while Chika grab her short black vet (left open),put on her gloves,and put on her hiking boots and put the chain around her waist with the daggerhanging on her right side.

"Here it is." her mom said and come up to Chika with a microphone and a egg with a cresent moon around it. "What is it?" Chika said. "This egg is a fairy egg when the moon beam hits it a fairy will born and be your guide.And this microphone is for your voice to make sonic-boom and hypnose people while you sing instruments and speakers appear." her mom explain.

"Okay." Chika said and put them in the bag. Chika look at her family. "All I have to do is to go the shrine with the well and jump in,and when I want to come back also jump i the well,right?" Chika said. "That's right you have fun and make some friends there too." her grandma said. "And you know that your new friends in the Fedral Era are also could come to our time whatever they like." her mom said. "Yes, I would like to meet them when you come back for a vist." Clearra said cheerfully. "Alrighty then." Chika said and left the house and goes to the shrine with the well, walking down the stair and stare down the well. 'Well, this is it, time for me to find my inner-demon.' Chika thought and jump into the well.Her family watch and saw a light from the shrine and they all know that Chika left to the Fedral Era. "Good luck sister." Clearra said softly.

(A/N: here chapter one y'all. ^_^)