Part 2

-

Its been over a few months now, I told my parents about everything that happened and they fully support me, although at first they were very disappointed and angry, I don't blame them I would've been shocked as well

The good news is that I found an amazing job as London's new celebrity interviewer, something I've always wanted to do. So far I have met stars like Ed Sheeran, Drake and the girls from Little Mix .

.

"Delilah, are you ready ?"

 My mom asked picking her purse up from the dining room table. 

"Yes, I was just putting on some makeup"

 I walked over to her giving her a soft smile

"I'm quite nervous" 

I said looking down feeling my hands getting sweaty and my heart beating faster.

"No, you shouldn't be, everything will be fine. Remember your dad and I am by your side"

My mom said embracing me in a warm hug.I swung my arms around her waist hugging her very tight thankful for all her help and support.

"It's just that sometimes I wish none of this ever happened" 

My mom put my face in her hands and looked me straight in the eyes 

"Honey, everything happens for a reason, this is supposed to be a gift, not a punishment"

 I looked at her repeating the beautiful words in my head. 'It's a gift, not a punishment. 

"Thank you mom, that is exactly what I needed"

 I took her hand in mine walking towards the door.

She stopped outside and locked the front door. She took out her car keys and walked over to her white Range Rover. I opened the passenger door and climbed inside feeling more confident about this.

-

The drive to the doctor was pretty quiet, I was just trying to calm myself down by listening to some music, but that turned into a head banging moment when one of our favorite songs played.

We stopped in front of the building and climbed out, my mom locked the car and  took my hand.I loved that we were that close that we still held hands and loved each other to death.

 We walked over to the reception, there was an old lady sitting behind a desk typing on her computer.

"Excuse me, we have an appointment for Delilah Calder" 

My mom said not bothering to wait for the lady to finish.She looked up at us and then on a piece of paper in front of her. I looked at my mom rising my eyebrow 

"Yes, please come this way, doctor Milan is ready for you"

She said standing up from her chair. 

She pointed at a door and motioned for us to go in, my mom opened the door walking in, me following in her tracks.

"Ah! Delilah,Sophie, how are you two beautiful ladies?" 

Doctor Milan said hugging mom.He put his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Nice to see family again, huh sis" 

My mom smiled and nodded at uncle Milan's comment. I know they've had their differences in the past but they still love each other. Uncle Milan is very supportive, he was supper excited when mother told him about my pregnancy.

 "Please Delilah, come lay down"

 I  followed uncle Milan's instructions and laid down on my back. He gently pulled up my shirt just so that my 5 months baby belly was showing. He put on some cold gel and took a rolling thingy and pressed it onto my belly spreading the gel. I giggled making uncle Milan smile.

"Ticklish huh"

I nodded my head smiling back at uncle Milan.

I looked at the screen next to me when mom gasped loudly. 

"Oh my"

 Is all uncle Milan said. 

"Delilah there seems to be 2 heart beats"

 I looked at him with a confused expression

"But that's good right, mine and the baby's ?"

 I asked getting worried.

 " No honey, it means there is more than one baby" 

****

Hey lovies, thank you for baring with me on this story ! I'm truly sorry for not knowing the exact names for the gel and that thing he uses to roll the gel ect. 

Loads more to come 

Please vote, comment and follow ( I follow back) 

Love you .X