Falling for the blondie

"But I'm not even wearing anything, Irene.." she shrugged, "honey appreciate that you are wearing an underwear that covers most of your ass!" I looked at myself on the mirror once again, do I really want to do this..? I swallowed my throat and wiped my sweaty palms on my thighs. I nod, "ok, Irene..I'm fucking nervous..please help me.." She laughed and put her hands on my shoulders, "baby, you'll be fine. I trained you so that you can be the best of them all!" That made me feel better, I smiled and hugged her.

Ok so the situation is this, it's 1991 and I'm an 18 year old girl named Aly. I was born in Los Angeles but moved to Seattle with my mom because well honestly I don't even know and truthfully I don't even care! My mother is just a horrible person who did a lot of shit to me. She waited for me to graduate high school so then she can kick me out of that junk I once called home. My mom is a heavy drug user. Any drug and I'll name it! Surprisingly I survived my childhood at her side. Well when my mom kicked me out of the house I had no where to go so I walked here to this wonderful place I now call my home. The thing is that this place is well a bit different. It's a strip club. Irene, the lady who I now see as my mother, is the person who trains the strippers strip the good old pole. When I got here it was at night time so you could already imagine the drunk guys. Irene saved me from getting raped that night and she even let me stay for the night. The next day I had explained to her my situation and she understood it, the only problem was that her boss didn't allow it. "She has to strip for free or else she's getting the fuck outta here!" He yelled at both of us with his raspy voice. I had no other choice than to become one of them, Irene agreed. I was 17 at that time and in order to strip the pole I had to be 18, so Irene and me had like around half a year to train me to become a good stripper. Now as an 18 year old, today will be my first day! It sure is nerve-wracking but I have to do what I got to do.

Irene laughed as she fixed the flower headband in me head, "alright Flower Child, just make sure your headband doesn't come off." I chuckled, "why do I have to be the flower chick?", "because we needed a hippie stripper babe, and your baby face fits that." I shook my head as I look at my flower designed bikini and my white platform 70s heel.
"3 more minutes, Flower Child!" A guy from outside yelled.
"Irene! Fuck, I'm so nervous! What if someone tries to rape me? Or abuses of me?! Oh my god!!" Irene covered my mouth, "Aly, no one will abuse of you or rape you because first off I won't allow it. Also you're just going to strip and then walk back here. You're not going to go down and fuck around with those dirty bastards! Also babe, we've trained long enough and you are a brilliant pole dancer. I believe in you. The DJ is going to play Kashmir by Led Zeppelin like you requested." She smiled and gave me a big, tight hug.
"Now go out there and make me proud! I'll be backstage looking at you, ok?" I nodded and hugged her once again, "Thank you Irene-" I was interrupted by the same man, calling me and informing me that I need to go now. I walked backstage and took a deep breath as I hear my announcement, "Now we go back in time with our peace cutie from the 70s, Flower Child!"
It was my time to shine.
I walked out and was blown away by the amount of guys who were right there. Kashmir began to play and I did what I knew. I swung myself a couple of times and dance seductively on the floor. I crawled to a young guy with blonde hair and my heart started beating faster. He looked at me right in my eyes, frozen and out of breath. I couldn't stop staring either but I had to end the show. I did my final act and blew a kiss at the guys who were whistling. I walked away but turned around once again to see that blonde boy. He still kept his stare but his mouth was lightly opened now, I smiled at him. I was welcomed backstage by Irene's arm, I hugged her back. "My baby girl did good!" She squealed. "Did I?" I asked panting a bit, "Yes, yes, yes!" She reassured me. "Did you have fun?!" She continued. I nodded, "Yeah, surprisingly I did! There was so many guys and then there was this cute blondie who kept on staring at me as if it was his first time in a strip club or something!" Irene shook her head but smiled, "don't get fooled my dear..don't fall for those dirty jackasses who have nothing else to do than harass women." I nodded and look down, she is right though..I'm nothing to them. She pulled my head up by my chin, "but forget that! Lets get you covered up so we can go for a coffee or something." I nodded and smiled at her. This is why I love this woman, she's the mother that I never had. She cares for me and loves me because I could feel and see it in her eyes.
The announcer announced another girl. She was Satan's Assistant, so her theme was I guess a gothic/scary theme. Irene took my hand and we headed to my dressing room as King Diamond started to play for Satan's Assistant. I went inside and grabbed my short shirt as Irene stayed back to talk to Carl, our boss. It wasn't a crop top it was just a short shirt with a smiley face on it (No, it's not Nirvana's logo, just a regular smiley face. ☺). I pulled my bell bottoms up my legs and kept my platform shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror and shrugged, I guess I am a wanna be hippie after all.. I decided to put my greenish/brownish flannel on. I laughed at myself because my outfit didn't go very well but I just didn't give a fuck. I went to the door to see if Irene was coming and just as I opened it she was there, "Um..Aly hun, there's something I need to tell you.." she pushed me inside and closed the door behind her, she was making me worried by the look in her face. "What's wrong..?" I asked her. "Nothing's wrong it's just that there's this guy that wants to meet you..Usually Carl doesn't allow guys to come back here unless they pay but he allowed it this time.." she sighed because she saw my scared face as my eyes began to get glassy. "Irene no please..I don't want to meet anybody..what is he going to do to me?!" She walked to me and put her hands on my cheeks, "baby, listen to me. The guy just wants to meet you. Carl is allowing it because the guy is in a band and he thinks it's a smart way to make profit." My lip began to quiver and the tears began to fall. "But I'm not even a groupie.." Irene hugged me, "Shhh...don't worry..nothing's going to happen.." she ran her hands on the back of my head, caressing it. "Look at me-" I looked at her and she put her hands back on my cheeks, "I'll be outside the door and if that asshole tries to do anything to you then you yell my name and I'll come in and I'll beat the shit out of him even if that means losing my job!" I smiled a bit as I stopped crying, "thanks Irene..I appreciate it.." she nodded and smiled back, hugging me one more time. "Hey, at least you weren't here when Mötley Crüe were touring here in Seattle!" She wiped the tears off my cheeks, "now those idiots would've fucked you right on the spot! God! How much I hated them!" I chuckled and sniff. There was a knock on the door and I gasped, "Ok, remember what I told you..yell my name." Irene told me as she walked to open the door. I looked down because I didn't want to see the guy. I heard a grunt noise coming from Irene as she walked out. I saw a pair of Doc Martens walking in and I heard the owner of those shoes closing the door. I still didn't want to look up and especially now that my eyes were getting watery again.