I rolled my eyes. "That's the thing Kyrie, you never know anything. You're forever acting clueless"

He grabbed my hand, attempting to intertwine our fingers. "Look Adge, don't let her being here ruin our weekend together. Last time I checked she wasn't my girl, you are"

I looked up to see him staring deeply down at me. Even though I was very much irritated, the look Kyrie was giving me was making it so hard for me to hate him right now.

"Ugh, Kyrie move" I attempted to push his much stronger figure out of the way.

He looked at me with a smirk, "I don't get a kiss or a hug?"

Instead of giving into his request, I just folded my arms and looked down at my feet. He chuckled, and caught me completely off guard when his lips came crashing down on mine. He grabbed my face with his hands, deepening the kiss while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I opened up my mouth, inviting in his tongue and that heated things up a bit.

Our bodies were saying 'yes', but the small voice in the back of my head was saying 'no' therefore causing me to pull away first. I seriously needed to catch my breath because only Lord knows what would have happened.

"You aren't slick" I smiled up at him.

"Wasn't trying to be" he pulled me closer to him, wrapping me up in his arms.

"And she is your friend, not mine. So don't expect me to be nice to her"

When he sucked his teeth, I looked up at him trying to figure out if there was a problem with what I had just said. "Is there a problem?"

"No ma'm" he snickered.

"Thought so" I mumbled, and leaned forward for another kiss.

**

The whole time I tried to enjoy myself but also made sure to keep Kyrie in my radar, while Maya and Zizi had Callie in theirs. Even though I barely knew this girl, I didn't trust her at all. She just gave off this sneaky vibe and she knew exactly what she was doing. Thought she was cute wearing a damn bandeau top with freaking bikini shorts.

Yesterday I had a little too much to drink, so for this evening I went light and settled with a glass of yellow Nuvo. Kyrie wandered off towards the bar, while Josh and Zizi surrounded me with their company. My evening was going pretty much great, that was until I heard "Joshy!"

My first instinct was to turn around and once I did, I quickly regretted it. If it wasn't Miss. Callie Rivers standing a inch in front of me. Immediately I began to make observations of her. She was tall; probably stood at least five- nine, held a face full of freckles, and had a head full of curly light brown hair.

"I've been looking for you everywhere" she smiled, holding a glass of alcohol in her right hand.

Josh shrugged, "Just been over here chilling"

Her eyes glanced over at Zizi, who stood under his shoulder. "Is this your girlfriend? Oh my gosh you got yourself a dark skin beauty"

"Yeah, Zi meet Cal" he introduced the two. Callie held her hand out, but the immaturity in my best friend was too real. Azeena just looked at her hand as if it was infected, and slowly sipped her drink.

"Okay" she mumbled at the awkwardness and quickly gave her attention to me. "No way is Adrienne Taylor up close to me. You're so much prettier in person"

"Thank you" I faked a smile.

"It's so nice to officially get to meet you" she held a smile to her face. "Huge fan"

I just stared at her, "That's nice to know"

"Where's my best friend?"

My left brow rose up in confusion, "Who?"

"Kyrie. I just seen him around here somewhere"

Having exactly nothing to discuss, I turned my attention away from her and towards whoever had been calling my name. I heard my name being called again, and it turned out to be Kyrie waving me over to him. Thank God I thought to myself and made my way over to my man.

"What is it kid?" I took a seat on the soft sofa next to him, laying my head down on his shoulder.

"Nothing, just checking to see if you're okay" he smiled, licking his lips.

I shrugged my shoulders, and removed my head from his shoulders to his chest. "What'chu drinkin'?", I asked, referring to the unknown alcohol in his red cup.

"Henny, here" he passed the cup to me and I sniffed it first before slowly downing the brown content. I coughed a bit from the sting it brought to my throat and handed it back to him.

I actually managed to look past the all the bullshit earlier and just have a good time for the rest of the night. Knowing that this would be one of the last days I get to spend with Kyrie, and I wasn't going to let the "best friend" ruin it.

I got to meet some pretty cool people and the surprising of fireworks really made the night. This moment called for pictures and that happened to be what everyone was doing. I got some with random people, the crew, my girls, and my adorable boyfriend.

Officialadrienne: Love being around those who can make you laugh 😊 @itszizi @missamaya @ihatejux @jhairston15 @tylerthornton @k1irving

Officialadrienne: when your best friend is everything 🍫😘 @itszizi

Officialadrienne: bottles and fireworks 🍸🎆

Officialadrienne: moments I cherish @k1irving 😘

We partied until a little past two in the morning, which is when everyone decided to start calling it a night. Though I had plenty to drink, I wasn't wasted completely or as gone as Zizi, who had a little back and forth with one of Callie's friends. From what I was told it started when the girl staring at my best friend, and Zizi having to ask her "What the hell she was looking at?". Later on, all you could see Josh pulling Azeena away from the scene before things ended up escalating.

Besides that whole incident, everyone was pilling up in the SUV's to get back to the hotel. Josh, Zizi, Tyler and Maya rode in the first truck; while Jux, a shirtless Kyrie, and I rode in the second truck. I didn't know what had gotten into Kyrie, but he was being touchy and affectionate the whole car ride. Doing things such as kissing my hand, neck, or lips.

Wasn't like I was complaining or anything, but it just really took me off guard and with the way he was looking tonight; I was really wishing we were at the hotel already.