"Where are you taking me? " I asked while looking at her face.
She stopped pulling me, but still had a strong grip on my wrist while saying,"Shush."

I looked at her in the eyes and asked,"What are doing?"

She pulled me towards her and whispered,"Shush, Let's play hide and seek."

I shook my head and said,"No I can't play right now, I've gotta go."

Her smile turned into a frown while she said,"You don't want to play with me?"

She looked really sad and I couldn't help, but feel sorry for her.

"I can't my brothers are waiting for me outside." I explained to her.

She looked really disappointed and said, "No you can't go. There are monsters everywhere."

"What?" I asked her while wondering what she meant by monsters. Did she mean the type of monsters my family hunts or something else.

"Look there's a monster."She said while pointing at one of the orderlies that was slowly approaching us.

"I need light, It's too dark here. Please stay." She said while pulling me towards her.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stay here. Please let go." I said trying to get her to let me go peacefully.

She shook her head and stared at me. A nurse and a couple of orderlies were standing right in front of us.

"Hello Amber, please let go of the girl." The nurse said while taking a step closer towards us.

Amber looked scared and gripped on tighter to my wrist. I winced in pain and the nurse noticed. She stopped walking towards us and looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

I looked over at Amber and could see how scared she was. As much as my wrist was killing me I didn't care. I wanted to help calm Amber down and prevent her from harming anyone else.

"It's gonna be okay Amber, but first you need to let me go." I said to Amber with a small smile on my face.

She smiled at me and was about to let go, but then a huge orderly grabbed her from behind while saying,"Okay that's enough Amber."
The nurse grabbed me and pulled me out of Amber's grasp.

"No wait, I'm fine. You don't have to hurt her." I said while looking over at Amber with concern.
The nurse looked at me and said,"We're not trying to hurt her, we're trying to help her and stop her before she hurts you, herself and others."

"NO! No!" Amber screamed not liking that the nurse was taking me away from her.
Suddenly Amber escaped the giant Orderly.
She started to run towards me, but the nurse grabbed me and pushed me towards the exit. I turned around and watched as Amber hit the nurse knocking her out cold on the ground.

"Uh-oh that's not good." I said while looking at Amber run off down a hallway with many of the orderlies and nurses on her tail. I could see the nurse on the ground and wondered if she was okay. I went over to the nurse to check on her. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, but then I could see her looking at something behind me with a look of fear on her face. She pointed behind me and whispered, "Amber."

I looked at the nurse and whispered,"Stay down."

I slowly stood up and turned around. Amber was looking at me with her eyes wide open while saying, "I need light."

I didn't really understand why she kept talking about a light. I just smiled and nodded at her while saying,"Okay Amber you've got to calm down okay."

Light In The Darkness(Supernatural FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें