start of school( part 1)

My name is Aura Deluna Winters. I'm 16, Hybrid which is Werewolf,vampire and human. I have the ability to bend water, fire, earth and air. I live with my mother and father. My mother is a witch and a human, of course, and my father is a werewolf and vampire. I have an older sister, Carla, and she is a witch. She always bring her book of spells where ever she goes. Once I ate all her oreos and she used her witch thing and made me vomit out rainbows. It was the worst thing that happened to me. She is really nice to me!
Anyways, so it was 5 in the morning when I woke up. I teleported into the toilet and changed into any clothes that I think was suitable for me. I teleported to Carla's room and woke her up. Well, scared her. I purposely breathe near her neck and when she opened her eyes, she saw me with my fangs in her eyes. She screamed and started to chant something. I gripped my head and screamed in agony. My head felt as though it was going to rip into two.
"S-stop!" I breathed out.
The pain subsided and I lifted my head to see a smirk on her face.
" Next time." She glared at me. " Don't scare me." She went to shower and came out with her normal necklace. Mother gave it to her. Mother said,and I quote, " It's a witch thing."
I walked down the stairs and smelled something nice...
"BACON! IM COMING FOR YOU!"I screamed.
"Oh no,you won't doggy!" Mother shouted.
"MUM!!!!!" I whined. I hated being called a dog.
I sat at the table as the bacon was served.
"Here you go doggy!"
I glared at her and she laughed. Father was sitting at the end of the table.
"DAD! MUM CALLED ME A DOGGY!" I complained.
"Oh okay. That's good.Good parenting skills, honey. " Father replied while doing something on his phone.
"DAD?!" I shouted in disbelief.
My mum just continued to laugh like mad when I saw Carla run down and grab my hand.
"IT'S 6:30!" Carla screamed while walking around the car park to choose a car.
"So?"
"So, we can't be late. It's out first day!" She said getting in the car.
" bag?" She asked.
"Check. "
"Books?"
"Check."
"Phone?"
"Check."
"Wallet?"
"Check."
"Brains?"
"Check."
"Wait, I thought you don't have a brain?" She teased.
I groaned in frustration. Cause I did tell her I didn't have brains once...