Chapter 6

After the bell rang I left the classroom and walk amongst the halls listening to my music. I went up to the roof and sat down to look up at the sky with my head phones on. I started singing and dancing to music.
My hair was flying around and when I notice a guy was watching me. I look up and its Suga.

Taking my head phones out of my ears, pausing my music while asking "What are you doing up here??"

"I could ask you the same thing." He said.

I scoffed "what is with you? Do you have a problem with me because last time I check you bumped into me."

He smiled " oh good, you do remember. "

I stared at him "Whatever Im not here to impress you."
I stormed off and went down stair where it was already time for lunch.
I went into the lunch room grab my lunch and was a looking for a seat. Rap-Monster saw me and he waved me down to come sit with them. Suga wasn't with them so I went to go sit down.

"Hey where have you been?" Ask Jungkook.

Smiling I said " oh, Um well I wasn't feeling well so I went out for some air."

V instantly "아이그, 괜찮아??"

I smiled and nodded.

Jin started asking me questions.
"So how old are you? What do you like to do? Do you have siblings? What does your family do? Oh whats your favorite food?"

Rap-Monster shock his head and said "Jin, you are freaking her out with all your questions."

" I just want to know. Am I being to nosiy? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Jin implies

I laughed " No, it's totally okay. Im 16 years old. I like to listen to music, sing and dance. I do not have any siblings. My Dad is the President of a big corporation and my mom is well a house wife. My favorite food meat and noodles."

"Can I call you 누나 since you are older then me?" Smiled Jungkook excitedly

"Sure" I said smiling
"I am going to guess the rest of you are older than me?" I asked confused.

Jimin smiled " Well, me and V are around the same age as you, so you can just call us by our names."

Rap-Monster followed up with "And the rest of us are older than you, but you can call us whatever you feel comfortable with."

I smiled and nodded.