Chapter Ten

I don't know what chapter this is but, IM BACK! Hey, I 'm wonton guys where in a major cliffhanger but i am completely better now. Guess what? I AM THIRTEEN TOMORROW! I ma so excited and for a present to you guys, I am writing this. I love you all and thank you for being patient.

Kyle's POV

I rock her back and forth. He made her do it. Ugh. When in get my hands on him-. I get cut off by a loud sob. I clutch her tighter. She eventually stops and goes to sleep. I know what I have to do. It's going to be horrible, but I have to do it. I lay her gently against the bed and then leave. I don't pack anything.

You can't Kyle. Don't do it. Stop. I will leave.

I'm sorry. But it's the only way to keep her safe.

There has to be another way. But please not this. We wil die.

I have to there is no other way. It's for her own good. We will come back when the time is right. When she is older.

He whimpers.

But I don't want to wait so long.

Kale will leave, and then we will come make new memories.

I feel tears stream out of my eyes. I don't want to do this but this is the only way.

I have to take away Dylan's memories. I will come back in three years, and find her again. Then we can be happy. But I have to kill Kale. And when I do I will come back for her.

I get to the old cottage and knock on the door. It opens and a woman with long grey hair and clouded eyes. A blind witch.

"Finally. Only took you three days." She pushes me in and rushes around the one roomed house and gathers things. I then thought, her parents have to forget to. She nods. And she grinds it up and puts it in a small tube. "Spread it over something. Doesn't matter what it is, tea, meat, soup. But it has to go into the blood stream. You'll know it works when a force goes a through you. Then every one around you will pass out. Just consume it. But there is a price." She says with a small smirk. "Until you find Dylan again, your wolf will sleep. He can't remember who you are either. So wjen you see her again, only then will your wolf awaken. But, your wolf will die if you are with another by choice." She explains. My wolf whimpers, begging me not to. But I just sprinkled it on my tongue and swallowed. I the lady passes out and I do to soon after.