Should I Hold On To My Faith? (Terrence Quintero)

(A Fanfic: Terrence Quintero)

Author's note: Pls bear with the grammar and don't take this fanfic srsly. *u* Thanks!

-

I am in the middle of nowhere. Searching for a thing i didn't know. A game I didn't know how to play. A game I am not even know how would it end. A game of life..

I was born with this desease. So I might die because of it. Life is unfair right? They say, life is a precious gift that all of us might recieved. But for my case? Would I call it 'precious'? For I know that sooner or later, my life would be taken away from me..

I want to do something. Something that can make me feel better. Something like a normal teenager can do. To smile and to laugh at the top of my lungs like there's no more tomorrow. To play a sport that suits me, having no limits. To love someone with no boundaries.

Something like I am not a dying person.

But I was and I am! I'm going to leave them someday. They'll just get hurt if the time decides to get me. So I dont wanna attach to anyone.

I want to tell you something, maybe some of you or rather all of you know about it. That I do attended masses but never entered church. Wondering? I'm on the outside door. Just there standing. Never entered. I hate my life! All about it! I hate the life that He gave me.

But one day, Destiny brought HER to me. God has a way, His own little way. He let 'her' entered my life, my equity. She's an angel that God sent to me. She made me feel special. She taught me how to be strong, so I did. She made me believe that I need to hold on. But knowing that someday I'll die, makes me feel weak. The thought of leaving them, especially 'her', always makes me cry.. but I am a fighter. I need to be strong. Should I hold on to my faith? C'mon! Faith is my weapon. If I die, it would be in God's will and God's time.

------------------------------

PS. Ilove you Terrence! :P