The smell of the room is so clean.  You'll hear small voices whining from these cute babies.  Joey carried a baby and placed carefully in my arms.  I don't know how to hold a baby but Joey taught me.  This baby that I am holding is not mine but I love the feeling carrying the baby in my arms.  The baby was very light to carry, so tiny I could put him inside my bag.  He yawned in front of me and I smelled his sweet baby's breath.  Joey was right, it is fulfilling to hold a baby in your arms.  I said goodbye to the baby and my baby Joey.  I went home happy and I think I can sleep well now.

===

When I came home, Meg was still sleeping.  I know she slept late so I did not wake her up.  I got in the shower and changed to my sleeping clothes and I lay down beside her.  I slipped inside the covers and back hugged Meg.

"Babe, wake up.  Time to go to work."  Buried my face to her hair and smelled it.

She turned around and greeted me, "Morning, baby.  Were you early or am I late?"

"You are just in time if you get up now and shower."

"Don't we have an extra 15 minutes to...you know."  Oh that deep and husky voice and that look from her eyes that is so hard to resist.

"I am totally fine about that but I don't think 15 minutes is enough, babe."  I looked at her lips and touched it with my finger.  She smiled and I traced it.

"Alright, let's save it for this weekend."  Meg sat on top of me.  She leaned down and our lips kissed.

"Goodnight, baby.  See you later."  She whispered.

"I love you, Meg.  I'll see you later."

"I love you."  Then she kissed me again quickly and she ran to the shower.

===

Got to the office right in time.  Walking towards Kate's cubicle, I almost trip because I avoided a dozen of Hot Wheels lying on the floor.

"Meg! I'm so sorry."  Kate worriedly said.  I saw a little boy hiding behind Kate.

"Who's that, Kate?"  I sat down and peek through Kate's back.  I saw a cute boy.

"I am sorry, Meg.  I had to bring my son here.  Her nanny got sick.  I don't have a choice but to bring him here."  Kate's been a great assistant to me and she never let me down.

"It's okay, Kate.  Why don't you let him play in my office so he can have more space?"  This cute boy is staring at me while I talk.  I got up and went inside my office.

I sat on my table, I watch Kate with her son enter my office.

"Are you sure it's okay, Mag?"

"Of course.  How old is your son?"  I asked her.

"He's turning 3 next month."  He let his son sit on the floor and lay down all his car toys.

"He's handsome, Kate!  What's his name?"

"Justin."  She talked to her son, "Hey, baby.  Stay here, okay?  Mommy, will be outside. Just play with your cars."  Then Kate kissed her son.

"Meg, thank you!"  Kate mouthed at me.  Then she left my office to start working.

This baby is so behaved, he plays with his toys quietly.  He lies on the floor watch the wheels of his favorite car go round and round.  I took a photo of him and send it to Joey.

*Look who's working hard in my office!  Kate's son, Justin.  He is so adorable.*

I go back to my computer and review the articles submitted to me.  After editing and proof reading I still need to submit it to my senior editor. We have a deadline until tomorrow.