Chapter 4- Oblivious

Start from the beginning

“Bryan Reynolds, get your sexy ass out here!” I yelled towards the bathroom.

The door slammed open and he stood in front of me, with a towel wrapped around his waist. “I told you never to call me that” He glared but, it broke down when he started laughing.

“I sorry Mrs. Reynolds or would Ryan bottom, who are kidding here, every time your wacking off, you scream fu-”

He covered my mouth with his hand and glared at me. “And every time your wacking off, you moan loudly begging for Kay to f*ck you.” His retorted

“I knocked his hand away and averted my eyes from staring at him. “Kay is with Natalie and I don’t think that’s ever gonna change.” I sighed loudly

“Stop that, I thought Ryan Reynolds was never gonna kiss a guy, but then I saw Ted” Bryan was absolutely the worst person to ever make me feel better, but I didn’t have the heart to tell him that.

I gave a soft laugh and looked at him again. “So all I have to do is pay Kay a bunch of money, to love me?” I asked jokingly staring into his eyes.

There was a long silence as we stare at each other, I don’t know what came over me, but right then, I snaked my arm around his the back neck and pull him down, just as I lent up and our lips crashed together. At first he was shocked, but he slowly tilted his head, so our mouth would slot perfectly together. I begin to trace my index finger down his abs and he groaned into my mouth. He broke the kiss making me whine but he put a finger over my mouth.

“It would be unfair if I was the only one naked.” He smiled seductively

I took of my shirt as he unbuckled my pants and helped me wiggle out of my pants. The last part was my boxers and he look at me with a questionable look in his face. So I grabbed his hand and boldly guided it down to the waistline of my boxers. That was the confidence he need because he crashed our lips together and he slowly stroked my hardening member.

“Ahhh” I moaned in his mouth and he grinned like a mad man

“That’s kinda sexy, let see how sensitive you are.” He voice was raw and his eyes were blown out with lust.

He broke the kiss once again and I was beginning to grow irritated, before I could complain, he begin to suck my collarbone, making moan louder and arching back into him. I had to do something, I couldn’t become a complete bottom, I unfolded his towel and took hold of his shafted giving slight twist and stroke, and he shivered above me and trailed over and kissed the front of my neck. He was giving slow thrust into my hand, moaning my name and jerking me off slowly. He slowly pulled my boxer down, releasing my aching member.

“Someone’s active.” He smiled kissing his way down my abs.

When I thought it couldn’t get any better, he took all of me inside of his warm wet mouth. And I arch up again making him choke a little. He looked up at me glaring and I gave him an apologetic look. He continued to suck me off and he licked the head and I withered below him, he seemed to be proud of this because he did again and he got the same outcome, I could feel the climax and I tried to move his head.

“Bryan… I’m about…” I didn’t get to finish the sentence because I let out a loud moan as I cum deep and his throat.

Bryan hungrily drank it all down, licking my shaft clean, until I begin to shift uncomfortably from the sensitivity. Bryan came back up and kissed me while jerking himself off. Once he was down, Bryan had a dazed smile on his face.

“That was…”

“Yea” I smiled

“And you were…”

“I was.” I was totally out of it

“So does this make us sex buddies now, because not to ruin the mood but, I don’t see you that way.” He smiled but the was an apology in his eyes

“Then it is agreed, as long as we are single, we can fuck like rabbits.” I grinned

We smiled for a while and then took a shower to get all the sweat and cum off us, there was more kissing there. Then we put on some boxers and snuggled up in his bed. Deep inside my head though, I felt disgusted by what I did, this was basically me getting back at Kay for something he doesn’t know he even did, and I use Bryan to do it, even though he still knew I was in love with Kay, I used Bryan to get revenge sex, or hand job plus blow job. The next day was not energetic, Bryan and I woke up, for breakfast, every one moved around nervously, and even the kids were silent. When we walked into the Dining room, Kay was right there with tiredness all over his face, beside me, Bryan was even jittery and jumpy as we got closer, I slid beside him, and he only glared at me.

“What’s your problem?” I glared back

He rolled his eyes and continued to stare at the wall. “Did you sleep well?” He asked, glaring at Bryan

My face turned several shades of red, from that question. “Please tell me I wasn’t that loud.” The embarrassment was becoming too much.

Kay only glared harder and now he was seething with anger. “No, I was just on my way to give you your key to your room, but I didn’t know you and Bryan were in that kinda relation” Kay said his voiced laced with poison

“Trust me dude, Leo wouldn’t see me that way.” Bryan piped up, but regretted it immediately, because he punched square in the face by Kay and sent he was sent flying.

“Dude!” I said getting up and grabbing his arm before he could walk forward and beat the blood out of Bryan.

Kay quickly snatched his arm away from me and glared directly me. “I don’t want some dirty omega fag that goes around f*cking everything you it sees touching me” He sneered

The anger was there, I know it was but, it wouldn’t come out, no matter how hard I tried to growl or make up some retort, but the look of hurt and shock was showing all over my face, I could feel tears and I could only shake my head when Kay was getting ready to apologize.

“Don’t, just don’t, I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but I know one thing.” Tears were streaming down my eyes now. “I hate you Kay.” I hissed saying it loud enough for the whole pack to here.

I turned away and began to walk away, but Kay grabbed my wrist.

“Please… don’t say that.” He begged, I could feel his arm trembling, I didn’t have to look, to see he was crying too

“Let me go Kay.” I ordered struggling to free myself

“Please Leo I… I love you” He stuttered

My movement stopped for a moment but I began to struggle again. “Lies!” I yelled

“No, it’s true.” He was pulling me towards him

“Lies, you are telling lies, I hate you, let me go!” I turned my head to yell at him, everyone in the room wincing.

Kay let me go and I pulled out my cellphone to call Wyatt, while walking out the dining room, walking past Alpha Dave and other mom, nothing even sparring them a second glance. About five minutes later Wyatt picked me and we left the Pack house. I heard a howl and my heart dropped, Kay was howling. I don’t care, I’m just gonna be normal.

(A/n) so you guys probably hate me, DON’T, we all know Leo and Kay are gonna be together, they are just gonna go through some rocky shit first, Also this was my first mature chapter, so no haters please, if you have comments to help this story get better, please do so. Please also remember to vote and the pages are gonna get longer after this.