"Well that explains why I feel like crap" he said, then slowly sat up. "ugh I have a head ache" he rubbed his hand on his forehead.

"Want me to ask Bruce if you can take some pain killers?"

"Would you please?"

"Of course." I said, gave him a gentle kiss before I got up and and left the bay and headed to the closest lab assuming that was where the trio had gone. I knocked on the plexiglass door when I saw  Steve walk over to the coffee machine. he held up a finger singling to give him a minute. i wanted as he quickly got the coffee pot set up then rushed over to the door and let me in.

"Hey um Peter has a head ache and was wondering if bruce would let him take a pain killer"

"I don't think there would be any problems with him taking one" Bruce said walking over, head down looking at the tablet that was showing Peter's vitals.

"Could you give him it, I have something I want to ask Steve before I go back to Peter?"

"No problem, I wanted to run a couple more tests on him now that he's awake." I gave him a small smile before he walked away, then turned to Steve.

"Ask away" he said just as Tony walked up behind him and wrapped an arm around his waist.

I took a breath "So since your Peter's guardian, and he views you as a father I'd like your blessing to ask Peter to marry me." I said, I was shaking with nervousness, fear, anticipation, what ever word you'd like to use because here I am, a mercenary, an anti hero, asking the original boy scout, the captain america for his blessing on the boy he took in after his aunt passed away. Steve was silent for a while and I slowly dropped my gaze to the floor, embarrassed that some one like me would ask for some one blessing to marry Peter. This was stupid, i should have just gone back to the medical bay and not have asked. god why me, just why.

"Wade? hey you ok? did you hear me?" Steve said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Uhm no, Im sorry." I said bracing myself for Steve's disapproval.

"I said of course you have my blessing to marry Peter, its obvious that you to are in love."

my heart skipped a beat. "Thank you so much Steve" I said smiling.

"You thought he was going to say no, didn't you?" Tony said, giving me a knowing smile.

"yeah I did, i just figured me being me asking you being you wouldn't go well."

"you know Peter did tell me about your insecurity and voices, and most importantly how much he loves you, now go back to him and watch movies till bruce is done monitoring him." Steve said giving me a smile.

"Yes sir!" I said, giving him a playful salute before running back to the medical bay and flopping myself onto the side of Petey's bed.

"why hello again, bruce give you the pain killers yet?" I said, stealing a kiss afterwords.

"yes he did, thank you for asking him" Peter said

"your welcome, oh also I'm under strict orders from Steve to cuddle and watch movies with you until bruce is done monitoring you." i said getting up and pulling down the tv from the ceiling for us to watch before climbing back in with him and pulling him closely to my side. Peter smiled and nuzzled my check.

"what do you wanna watch?" he asked, settling into a comfortable position.

"Jim Henson marathon?"

"The Dark crystal first?"

"Of course" I replied grabbing the remote and setting up the movie for us.

We watched in silence enjoying each others company and the movies. We watched all his movies, then we started onto a tim burton marathon. we where half way through corpse bride when Bruce walked in, I quickly paused the movie.