Chapter 2: The Wedding Reception

Hey there, Adison fans and shippers! I'm glad you've enjoyed reading Adam and Allison's New Year's Eve wedding ceremony, now here's the second chapter with the wedding reception to include their moments in celebrating their new life and also their brand new blissful happiness. And I also added a little cliffhanger scene with Matthew (Adam's chief rival for Allison's affections and eventually still her husband and fellow bandmate since they started and joined Halo Circus before and after they eloped in real life, except in this story since she has dumped him to move on and remarried to Adam, while we see Matthew as her ex-husband in this by having to be crashing the wedding and wanting to get revenge on Adam) appearing right in the middle of this very long chapter until he is thrown out and pulled out of the picture by Adam. This one's going to be extremely long because most receptions of weddings always last for hours but I decided to make it less than six hours with the remaining five left before ringing in the New Year at midnight. Keep on reading, voting and commenting if you ship and support Adison!

December 31st, 2015

The location was chosen for Adam and Allison's indoor wedding reception being held at the local banquet hall and taking place for the big wedding party where it was once held for Allison's Quinceañera birthday party had also took place to celebrate her very own fifteenth birthday as of eight long years long ago and around at that same time. It was looking very perfect and enjoyable as much as ever after the wedding ceremony was officially over. After all of the guests arrived, the newlyweds Adam and Allison have made it to their reception as well as their families did. The Lambert family (Leila, Eber and Neil) all sat at a table as they smiled and looked at Adam being a newly married man. Sitting right next to his newly wedded and now child carrying but one-week pregnant bride Allison, right by his side over at the bride and groom's table. At around the same exact moment while as the Iraheta family (Sara, Carlos, Sr., Carlos, Jr. and Jackie) were doing the same thing all at once at their tables.

Sara was still crying after the ceremony finished, Leila said for as long as she tried to comfort her friend, "What's the matter, Sara? Why are you still crying for with all those tears in your eyes?"

"The ceremony was so beautiful that our kids could never forget now that your older son had just married my younger daughter," Sara said, responding back towards Leila through the tears.

Leila hugged her. "Oh Sara, there's no need for you to cry. Be happy for them. And besides, it's their big day. And we all know they're also having a baby after we found out since she told him and the rest of us last week."

"You're right, Leila. I should be happy for them after all."

"I know."

"Oh I see that they arranged catering for the food for everyone to grab and eat here. I wonder what kind of food is catered to them and the guests including the families of the bride and groom ourselves?" Carlos, Sr. asked.

"I think they wanted both Chinese and Mexican food altogether," Eber added, answering his friend. "A combination of both Asian and Latin or Hispanic, whatever it's called depending on the culture. And they decided to make it a buffet kind of thing. Double the variety, but two different tastes from both China and Mexico to be exact but the American way."

"Oh yeah. I didn't know that they planned on having Asian and Latin or Hispanic food as a buffet for their catering."

"Say, why don't we get some of that food that my brother and my new sister-in-law have arranged before their big day today?" Neil asked his dad. Eber nodded and agreed with what his younger son said.

"Absolutely, Neil. I can't wait to try the fusion of both cultural cuisines that they decided on to have as for everyone to eat from the catering they have arranged for this wedding party of theirs," Eber agreed.