Chapter One

Your POV
  I'm (YN) I have (HC) hair and I'm a king healer that means I can heal and revive kings and their clan members. Nobody knows though I was at my apartment making breakfasts "crap" I  don't have any cereal ugh I grab my keys and phone and walk out the door. While I'm walking to the store I bump into some one he has red hair and amber eyes "sorry" I apologize to him then it hit me he's a king I get up and say hello he grunts and puts his hand up as to say hi the walks away. I walk to the store I'm glad he didn't notice I was a king healer I've never met a king besides the silver king. I grabbed a box of captain crunch padded and left as I was walking home I saw a group of blue cars drive down the street "must be scepter 4"
                                ~Time skip because all you did was eat~
  Your POV
   I was walking down the street just walking it was cold so I wore my dragon scale scarf ( natsu's scarf from Fairy Tail) I lit a small fire in my hand that no one could see to keep me warm.
   Mikoto POV
     I was walking down the street with my boys and Anna we walked passed a girl with (HC) hair with a dragon scale scarf when she walked pass I noticed that she was holding a small fire in her hand that a normal person couldn't see this interested me she clearly not fully human like normal people is she a strain or.... That couldn't be as we walked pass her we finally got to the place were Tatara's killer got his gun I swear @they'll pay.
Your Pov
I walked into my friend Ran's house he gave me a cup of hot chocolate and sat next to me he always was a big brother to me and I was like his little sister to him one time some guy tried to hit on me. He punched them on the spot I thought Ran over did it. Anyway he's the only one that knows I'm a king healer. We sat and watched tv I decided to spend the night there I sleep on the couch and he's sleeps on the floor next to me I don't know why he did but he said he's paranoid someone's gonna get me weird but I slowly fell to sleep until darkness took over and I fell into peaceful sleep.
   Mikoto POV
  I was at the bar in my room walking around Anna was sleeping on my bed so I was waiting for her to start snoring so I knew she was really sleep so I could carry her back to her own bed. I kept thinking about that girl she was pretty cute stop Mikoto don't think about that though when she walked past she had a strange aura it was a welcoming
aura but something said if she gets pissed off there was gonna be hell to pay. I heard snoring I looked at Anna and she was sound asleep I carried her to her room and put her in her bed and closed the door. I walked back to my room and fell asleep I'll look for her tomorrow is the last words I said before I fell asleep.