"why?" she asked puzzled.

"honey, today is your prenatal check up." he said smiling sweetly at her.

"oh! i almost forgot." she said while massaging her temple. "okay. call me later." and she went out of the car

"bye honey. see you later." he waved at her and she just nodded.

Molly grasped her chest, her heart beat is so fast and she could not stop herself from smiling. she glanced at the ring in her finger, their wedding band. she left it at his bedside table when she left for london, she thought he threw it out.

she was like a teenager that was kissed by her crush, she felt her cheeks turn red and warm. she touched it and tried to suppress her smile coz somebody might mistakenly took her as crazy.

-----------

"Ms. Molly Andrews?" the nurse called out

"yes?" Molly stood up together with jaden.

"your next." the nurse said and guided them towards the Obgyne clinic.

"Andrews?" Jaden whispered

molly ignored him and walked straight

"nurse?" jaden asked for the nurse

"yes sir?"

"make that Mrs. Molly Andrews-Grey."

he pointed at the file and passed through her.

the nurse gave them a questioning look.

"don't mind her, he's just kidding." molly said smiling at the nurse.

"no. i am dead serious." Jaden insisted.

"jaden!" she looked at him.

Jaden meet her gaze and gave him a serious look.

she just shook her head and entered Dr. sinskey's clinic.

"good morning doctor." Molly shook the hand of the doctor.

"hello again there molly, so how's my favorite patient?" the doctor greeted with full of energy.

"excited of course." molly smiled back.

"two more months." the doctor assured her then she glanced at jaden.

"Jaden Grey, Molly's husband" he extended his hands for a shake.

"oh! hi! ofcourse.. ofcourse.. nice to meet you sir" she took jaden's hands and shook it.

"so, uhmmm, are you ready sir to see your baby in full 3D?" the doctor asked.

"you bet." jaden said flashing a full smile.

Doctor sinskey laughed and treaded towards the ultrasound room.

She let Molly lay back and exposed her growing tummy.

Jaden stood next to the bed and looked at the monitor with sparkling eyes.

when Dr. Sinskey started to lay the flat tube like structure to Molly's belly He started to see formed structures.

Jaden held Molly's hands and gripped on it tightly while kissing it every now and then.

"you want to hear his heart beat?" Doctor asked.

jaden nodded.

and moments later he heard the best music he ever heard, every 'lub' 'dub' was like notes that he will never get tired of listening to.

"your husband seem to have same reaction as you do Molly." molly smiled and wiped the tears that are about to fell. then she moved again the rod a little higher and they saw a formed face.

"who does he look like?" doctor said smiling at them as if amused of their reaction.

jaden went near the monitor and touched it as if touching the face of their baby.

the figure moved, his head and arms.

"baby, you look like me!" he said smiling back at molly. "look honey, he got my face"

Molly chuckled, "really?"

Jaden nodded and sat beside her, he caressed her tummy only to be shocked after.

"he kicked my hands!!!" he said frantically

"are you hurt honey?" he eyed her worriedly.

Molly shook her head.

jaden kissed her tummy and whispered.

"baby, daddy's here, i love you so much." he said and kissed her tummy again.

molly took a deep breath and suppresed her tears of joy. Her feeling of great happiness is undescribable.

if all of these were just a dream, please... don't wake me up.

she thought for her to be able to save some of her dignity as a woman, she has to move away fom jaden but she might be wrong, maybe being with jaden again and proving that behind every good man is a great woman, is the way to regain her self respect and that he needs her more than anything in this world.