The Silent Watcher

My first Horror story.    ENJOY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Another one dead," said the detective as he looked at the headless body on the floor in a bloody mess, the head being the other side of the room."This is the Third this month and they all died the same way," He continued still looking at the dead body.

ONE DAY EARLIER 

The man sat watching the T.V when suddenly the electric went out leaving the man in the dark and unable to see, then as quickly as the lights went out they came back on reviling a ghostly figure wearing a white cloak that completely surrounded his body apart from the arms and head which was completely bald with massive eyes, no nose, no ears but the scariest of all no mouth. The man stud up slowly, the whole time keeping an eye on the figure that was in his house, and started to back towards the door completely speechless, then once again the lights went out leaving the house in darkness then once again they came back on, the monster had disappeared. The man sighed in relief but it was quickly cut short as the creature that had appeared behind him in the black out pulled the mans head from it's body, blood spilling all along the walls and on the carpet the monster threw the mans head away and disappeared leaving no trace of him being apart from the bloody mess of the man on the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             PLEASE COMMENT