Chapter one

Intro

No one told me about mating season, stupid pervy demons have been attacking me since fall started. I've also been getting urges everytime I'm around other demons, but no way am I going to let myself act out and participate in any demon activities. To keep myself under control I've been trying to stay away from any demons I know. Yuki isn't much of a demon so he probably doesn't understand what I'm going through. In the first night I started getting these feelings I almost attacked him to mate, weird right? He's my brother, twin brother might I add. I've been avoiding his classes mostly and hiding out at night so I don't have to see him at the dorm. It wouldtube too awkward to explain to him why I've been acting like this.

All my other classes I've been going too, I don't really want to fail if I did I would have to have the wrath of Yuki.

Speaking of classes, it's time to head down now.

On the way to class

I hurried to get my shoes on after getting my uniform on and headed out the door. Normally I would use by key to get to class but after an attack from a weird demon bird I lost it, so now I have to walk.

While I was walking to my classes I heard something aiming from behind me, as I turned around to see what was back there I was tackled down to the ground. I started to move around, not being able to get up since there was something heavy sitting on my back that was keeping me down and also holding my face in the grass. I heard a sigh of boredom before the thing moved away and I was finally able to get up. I sat up coughing and trying to get some dirt out of my face only to have amaimon crawl into my lap and push my body back down again. I fell back with an 'oof' sound leaving my mouth.

"I wanted to play but it turns out you're weaker than I thought you were" amaimon spoke in his regular monotone voice, his lips down in a slight frown.

The freak ticked me off with the comment so instead of saying something back I reached for my sword, wanting to slice the demons head off so he wouldn't be able to talk anymore. Before I could grab it the green haired demon picked it up and tossed it away from us.

"I would prefer you didn't try to attack me, it's no fun to watch you fail at things anymore"

I propped myself up on my elbows so I could hiss at him but I only ended up with red cheeks when I realized how close our faces were getting.
" amaimon, get off me" I mumbled to him since I could now feel myself growing hard, the damn mating season making me horny all the time.

Since he was a demon as well amaimon probably knew what was going on and I could see a little spark of excitement in his eyes "I could just help you out with your problem. It'll make it easier for you instead of waiting for the season to end" after he said this he reached in front of him and groped my crotch area, causing me to whimper out.

"Stop that..." I said quickly, trying my best not to moan when his hand started to rub the area.

"I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun" his hand moved faster and out of reaction my hips bucked into his touch and I mentally cursed myself for that.

After getting that reaction he suddenly moved his hand away and then got up "best get to class or brother will be upset with me for making you late" I went to say something but he was already off, hopping from tree to tree to leave, probably going back to his brother's office to bother him some.

And great I was now stuck with a 'little' problem. He left me on the ground with a tent forming in my pants and I had to go to my class like that, desperately wanting it to go away. Being Satan spawn during the demon mating season made it stay longer than usual and I ended up sitting in the back of my class, trying my best to get rid of it without anybody noticing.