Fuck me Harry

It was just an ordinary day, waking up to 'what makes you beautiful' by my babies one direction 😋. Oh I love that song! Just thinking about Harry gets me hard💦.
I started to get changed into my fresh Armani tracksuit and my air max tns. I looked slick cause I'm sick. I hit up my friends asking where we meeting but I realised I was using my dealer Nokia, whoops. I get my iPhone 7 cause you get me I'm too fly they got to give me things first. We decided to meet at the O2 but they didn't tell me why😕.
I ask my nan, drake, to take me but she shouts at me, "no you silly gay cunt get a fucking bus or some shit you lazy prick". I decided to ask my grandad, Herbert. He said "yes cuz!".
I get in the car excited to see my broskiis 😋. "Ring ring" my phone vibrates in my ass pocket making me feel kinky, whoopsies. I pick up it thinking "who the fuck is fucking ringing me now the neek" then I realise it's my bae, Kendall Jenner. I pick up and she asks if I'm ready tonight so I replied "if it's sex yeah" but turns out it wasn't 😪.
I get to the O2 and see my bredrins and bae! She looked like shit but I didn't want to be rude so said she was a buff ting. We get inside and they surprise me🙀, WE'RE SEEING ONE DIRECTION THE CHEEKY MINXES !!!!!!