preference 1- cuddling at night time

Alex- you and Alex was both lead in bed at night talking about the next day ahead of you when he slowly spoke up "you do know I love you right" you give a tired smile and slowly nod your head. Alex then moved up closer to you with his arms wrapped around you and placed a light kiss to your forehead before slowly drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Jack- Jack loves night time, it gives him an excuse to cuddle up to you in bed and talk about the day you've had. he softly whispered " I love you" as he began stroking up and down your arms. you get a cheesy grin on your face and mumble a gentle " I love you two" then fall asleep with the same smile on your face wondering what life would be like if you hadn't of met him.

Rian- you and Rian are lead in bed talking with a soppy romance film on in the background. Rian is lead as the big spoon and you are the small spoon and you're just lead playing with his hands with a content smile on your face. you eventually drop a sleep listening to him telling you a funny story about Alex and Jack at the recording studio.

Zack- zack and you are lead in bed in what can only be known as the sweetheart hold- you cuddle up half on him with your head resting on his chest whilst he slowly strokes through your hair lulling you into a sleep, you try to fight to keep your eyes open " goodnight baby, sleep well" are the last things you hear from him as you dose off fully.

a/n- please let me know what you think of this, its my first time so if you want to give me pointers/advice it would be great.

All time low preferences& Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें