"There's a pathway below the north tower."

"Great. I wanna poke it with something. Jessie?"

"Coming," she answered, and the Doctor and Steve watched Jessie fly in, sending a lightning strike down onto the shield. The energy flickered, then collapsed. "Drawbridge is down," she reported.

Thor landed with the Doctor and Steve, walking up. "The enhanced?" he asked.

"He's a blur," Steve shook his head. "All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't."

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys," Saleen cut in. "Natasha's on her way, but we're still gonna need evac."

"I can get Barton to the jet," Thor volunteered. "The sooner we're gone, the better."

"The four of us go after the scepter?" the Doctor suggested.

"Copy that," Steve confirmed.

"You lot have incoming," Jessie put in.

Thor raised an eyebrow as a HYDRA soldiers approached with a tank. "It looks like they're lining up."

"Well, they're excited," Steve shrugged, holding up his shield. "Boys?"

Thor brought his hammer down on the shield, sending a shock wave out to the soldiers. The Doctor threw a wave of the Aether out at the same time, sending them flying. "Find the scepter," Thor said, flying off.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Tony tried to imitate Martha.

Steve sighed. "That's not going away any time soon, is it?" he asked the Doctor.

"Not if I know Stark," the Time Lord shook his head.

***

"I'll keep an eye on the perimeter," Jessie told Tony as they approached the building.

"Copy," Tony nodded, and she flew off. Tony entered the base, and stopped short as men fired at him. "Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through." Places in his suit opened up, and the suit fired on all of the men. "It was a good talk."

"No, it wasn't!" one cried weakly.

Tony just rolled his eyes. "Sentry mode," he ordered, then stepped out of the suit and headed for a computer. "OK, JARVIS, you know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill and Rogers-Jones at HQ."

"We're locked down out here," Natasha reported.

"Then Harper, get to Banner," Steve ordered. "Time for a lullaby."

***

Saleen slowly walked across the snowy landscape, seeing the Hulk growling. "Hey, big guy," she called, and the Hulk turned to her. "The sun's getting real low."

The Hulk grunted, stomping over. Saleen just crouched on the ground, offering her hand. The Hulk stared at it for a moment, then put his hand over hers. Saleen smiled encouragingly, stroking his hand softly, and the Hulk started breathing easier.

He stumbled away suddenly, and Saleen straightened, watching as the Hulk shrunk back down, finally turning back into Bruce.

***

"I know you're hiding more than files," Tony frowned as he played with the software. "Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room real quick."

"That wall to your left," JARVIS offered. "I'm reading steel reinforcement and an air current."

"Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door," Tony begged, walking over to the wall. He slightly pushed then brightened when the wall slid back. "Yay!"