Prologue/Day 1 Year 756

"Target in sight... Preparing to engage" Lastartis would whisper to himself as he had both of his crossbows in hand. These cross black with gold plating, enchanted to be able to generate its own arrows at a continuous rate. The male would brush his jack behind him revealing his black tank top, shorts, and knee high boots as a small breeze ran through his silver hair. His left eye, black with a purple symbol, would seem to be idle as well. However, it was focusing on las' target from 300ft  away. As if it were a sniper scope of some kind. This was because of its feature of enhanced sight. Being able to see anything within 500ft.
Now how was this male going to start this out? Lets see now, las would take the crossbow in his right hand and rested it upon his left arm. He'd then take a short breathe in and hold it as a regular feathered arrow formed and loaded itself in, ready to fire. Formation taking .3 seconds. Within seconds after this arrow formed, las would not hesitate to pull the trigger making the arrow fly out through the air however missing, just whizzing past the targets ear. This was in attempt to distract him and as soon as the normal arrow landed, las wouldn't hesitate to raise his other cross bow as exploder arrows immediately took form and started firing them upon his target at 300mph in a trigger happy movement. The amount of arrows flying towards him reaching numbers in the thousands. These arrows would not only pelt on him but also around him. Each arrows exploding with the force of 3 sticks of TNT. The full force of the barrage being 3sticks of TNT times 1000. Thus being 3000sticks of TNT in force. This force would be enough to cause an off balance for the target causing him to stagger. As the target staggered, las would command the crossbows to switch to the bloodhound arrows. These arrows dignified by the red glow of energy blazing around the tip, like fire.
Upon these arrows loading themselves in, las would quickly fire them making them fly at a speed of 450mph. 2 towards each arm and 2 towards each leg. Upon being fired, the aura around the tips would take the form of the heads of hellhounds soon latching onto the arms and legs forcing the target into a wall with a force so massive that the target wouldn't be able to move. If these arrows were dodged, they would simply turn themselves around and continue to fulfill their task of immobilizing the target.
With the target now immobilized, las' would change the arrows to fox hound arrows. These arrows able to travel at the speed of sound. Upon these arrows being loaded, the male would continuously fire them upon the immobilized target. Each arrow pelting him, weakening the exterior slowly but surely. As the male fired this oncoming swarm of arrows, he'd slowly walk out of hiding with a blank face showing no mercy what so ever. His left eye blazing a white aura showing it was using one of its augmenting modes. Movement Precognition. With this mode active, the slightest movement coming from his target would alert him and allow him to predict the possibilities. Thus allowing las to adjust what he was doing to keep it effective. After about 2 minutes, las would stop firing and drop his crossbows, immediately darting towards his target. Going from 0-500mph, he would cover the distance in no time. Ending up in his targets face, grabbing his chin to move his head and force eye contact.
Upon eye catch being made, the area would slowly become pitch black. Nothing would be seen around or within the area along with las seeming to have disappeared. It would also be seen that his target was no long being held upon a wall but now upon a cross, still completely immobilized. This would show that what has been triggered was one of las' moves known as nightmare steel cage. The effects of being trapped in here are simple. Once in, all of your greatest sins and worst misdeeds would become a reality all at once. This act was to cause the one trapped to freeze up seeing everything wrong he's done haunt him once more. To petrify them in fear and break their will power down to complete nothingness. With that being said, 3 of the targets greatest sins would manifest in hordes. The first sin coming from the north. The second sin coming from the southwest. The third sin coming from the south east. Their total of numbers causing him to be completely surrounded.
"Can you bare it...?"
Las' voice would echo around the whole area, the location unable to be found as the hordes of all three sins groaning and screaming out towards the target. Petrifying him by breaking his will power more and more as they got closer and closer.
"Can you bare it at all...?"
As the the horde kept coming closer, las' voice would echo around just before something was seen coming towards the target with a monstrous roar. The horde being pushed aside until it came to the halfway point to the target. It was at this moment that the unknown being would jump out from the horde, going 50ft into the air and land on las' target. Hanging from the cross the target was immobilized upon. Now being close up, it would be seen that the unidentified creature was Lastartis himself. However, with 3 new features. He now bore a 3ft long tail and horns made from pure darkness. The texture/style of this darkness taking on that of black flames. His right eye would also be seen to be an opaque red as well as his left eye blazing out a purple energy.
Now upon landing on the cross, las would take both of his hand and use them to force open his targets jaw. Upon forcing it open, las would open his mouth and roars, sending an endless stream of pure primordial darkness into the males body. Now first, lets explain primordial darkness in short. Primordial darkness is the darkness that was there before the dawn of creation thus not being able to be warded off by light.
This darkness, now surging through the targets body begin to slowly destroy the target from the inside. Enveloping every inch of his insides in darkness thus disrupting his bodily functions. With that now in place, the darkness would then begin to bulge out of the target's chest. This bulge would then burst out, Ripping the targets chest open. Blood splashing out everywhere revealing the very center of the victim. At that moment, las would power back flip off the victim landing just inches away from his crossbows. The darkness enveloping the area vanishing.
Immediately upon landing however, las would pick up a single crossbow and with no hesitation at all fire an implosion arrow towards the center of the victims chest. The arrow flying at 800mph. This wasnt a normal implosion arrow though, it was a solar implosion arrow.
Upon the arrow striking, these effects would take place in the exact order. First the arrow would explode into an enhanced supernova. The heat of it being 3x hotter than a normal one. This explosion would slowly take place incinerating the body. Upon enveloping the whole body, it would quickly shrink down to the side of a pebble taking any remains of the body with it. Lastly, it would explode with the force of 7 nukes. This force enough to wipe out half of the country with variable ease. Incinerating all things in its path leaving the place in a molten state...desolate of life. Las however, would be caught in this path of incineration as well but however..was prepared for during the final explosion, he darted behind the biggest boulder he could get to and use it as a possible escape. This boulder however was eradicated as well allowing las to be buried in the molten ground. It wouldn't be too long after the explosion settled that las would rise out of the molten ground with a green energy surrounding him. This energy being the spell known as cure.
He had used every last bit of energy he had left to cast it upon himself to avoid incineration however now he was badly burned.
"Now you see why you don't piss off a cleric..."
He'd mutter just before giving off a small chuckle.