Kyoya and Tamaki Part 1

Which one hogs the blanket? 

I think Tamaki would somehow end up with all the blanket, but Kyoya wouldn't really mind. 

Which one cuts the other's hair?

Maybe Kyoya. Just imagine Tamaki's hair being long,  messy, and having tons of split ends; and Kyoya just brings Tamaki into the bathroom and pulls out a pair of scissors and starts cutting it for him. 

Which one makes coffee for the other every morning?

Tamaki. Kyoya would either still be asleep, or busy working so Tamaki makes him a cup of coffee each morning. 

Which one picks up the pizza?

Neither, they would either have it delivered to them or have one of their servants go get it. 

Which one likes their music on full volume?

Kyoya? I think Tamaki would listen to classical music to relax but it would be on low or medium volume.

Which one complains about the crumbs on the bed?

Definitely Kyoya. Tamaki would probably eat food on their bed even though Kyoya didn't want him to, thus making a mess and angering Kyoya. 

Which one is ticklish?

I think it'd be Kyoya. Imagine Kyoya being extremely mad at Tamaki for doing something and then Tamaki just starts tickling Kyoya's stomach. They obviously make up afterwards 

Which one sings and which one plays the music?

Tamaki plays and Kyoya sings

Which one proposes?

I think Kyoya would plan a whole romantic trip to some place Tamaki mentioned he wanted to visit. And Kyoya's super nervous and ends up messing everything up, but Tamaki just says it's okay. (And obviously he says yes to marrying Kyoya)

Well, that's all the questions I could find but y'all should definitely leave some comments with questions. Also, if you disagree with anything I put totally tell me because I wanna know your take on them too!