Chapter 2

We slowly trudged towards the waterfall, each step a burden on my sore legs. When I was walking I got a pack link from my mum 'come home right now!' she mind shouted. What's her problem? I thought to myself. "Sorry guys got to go" I said as I walked away.

Brom just looked suspiciously back at me and Vince just nodded quickly and left in the blink of an eye. I shifted and ran back to my house, there were pack warriors everywhere. What are they doing here?

I cautiously wondered into my house unaware of what was happening inside. I walked slowly up the stairs to see my mother being dragged out of the door. "MUM" I shouted, rushing down the stairs to come to her aid.

"Don't worry hunny, I'll be fine you just stay here" she said with a pleading, fearful look in her eyes. I decided that she'll be fine without me for now. I ran to the nearest pack warrior and said "what are you going to do to my mother." He replied with a short, unrelievent "classified case."

I stated punching his rock hard chest, with no success whatsoever, just the same answer "classified" or "top secret." In the end I just gave up and tried walking out of my house, but instead they grabbed my and locked me in my own windowless room.

I waited for about 2 days before a guard opened MY door, did I mention MY? I was free.....or so I thought. The guards lead me across into our pack house and made me enter the stage area. The alpha and his betas of both of our packs were there.

I was forced to make my way to the stage and I feared the worst was going to happen. My alpha and the moon blood packs alpha stood up also. They both made their way to where I was standing.

"You, Kayla Bennetts are now banished from the moon blood pack and the ice red pack and you have 10 minutes to pack your things and leave before you get killed for trespassing on our land" he said harshly.

I was stunned. Why was this happening to me? Does it have something to do with my mum or my mate? I was so unfocused that I didn't see him coming up and grabbing my hand to officially unmarked me from the pack.

Out of instinct I pulled my hand back and his eyes were fuming with rage. He grabbed my wrist with a force that made me cringe. He grabbed a knife and cut his and my palm. He stuck his large palm on mine, therefore banishing me from the pack.

The pain was unbearable. It was like I was being stabbed a million times on my wrist. I felt my knees buckle under the pain and I feel to the floor withering in pain. Everyone took pleasure in watching me and all laughed.

*****

The pain was easing now and I stood up and ran off the stage. 'They did this on purpose' my wolf said to me. This was the first time she's talked to me since our mate rejected us. 'Of course they did' I snapped back at her. I closed the mind link between us and ran off back to my house.

Tears were streaming down my face as I came closer to the door. Realizing that I hadn't seen my mum in 3 days and I didn't know where she was scared me. I sprinted up the stairs and grabbed a suitcase from under my bed.

I packed all my necessary items, which included a couple of pairs of clothes, vans, 10,000 dollars, and a family photo of me and my mum, not much of a family now but still. I wheeled my suitcase outside then picked it up and ran for my life.

I had been running for about 10 minutes now and I was very hungry, 'I wished I had packed more food' I thought to myself. I was sifting through my pack when I found a packet of chips and a can of sprite! 'Funny, I don't remember packing that' I said to my wolf.

She just chuckled....what was that about? 'Egh' I replied to her and cut her off. I was wondering around the surrounding trees when I heard leaves crunching all around me. "Show yourself" I said, teeth bared and all.

6 guys walked out of the bushes. The man who I presumed was the alpha approached me and said "shift." I quickly shifted with my clothes on, which is a skill I've always had.

"What is your business here on my pack territory?" He said firmly but nicely. "I got banished from my pack and my mate rejected me. Oh and my mother also got taken from me" I said bursting out into tears as soon as I finished the sentence.

They were all gasping after I finished my sentence and one of them brought me into an embrace and the first thing I felt was the sparks. It felt like fireworks were going off all over my skin. 'MATE MATE MATE' my wolf said.

*****

A/n so hey guys....it's pretty short chapter cause I wrote it in 15 minutes at school! Byeeeee ily

You know the drill

Vote

Follow

Comment

Xxoxxoxo