Chapter One

As I walked to school, my heartbeat began to quicken in pace. I hated school; I was forced to keep straight A's. If I had a low A then, I would be hit at home. My mom is constantly high and drunk at home. Her Boyfriend constantly beats me. I just wish I could leave this world. I have tried to attempt suicide more than twice. I just can't seem to succeed.

I just kept my head down and put my earplugs in to listen to music. I turned it to Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides. I just kept walking till I finally reached the hell chamber. I kept my earphones in. I walked in as soon as the bell rung for homeroom. I went to my locker. I opened to find 'hate' notes falling to the ground. I bent down to pick them up; all of a sudden I see two extra hands helping me. I look up and I’m caught off guard by the guys brown orbs. I slowly stood up and put the notes in the trash next to my locker.

 "Aren't you going to read them?" The mystery guy asked. I looked at him, I took out one of my earplugs, "Why should I, they say the same thing every day." He looked confused, "So some guy really only says the same thing to you every day?" Wow, this guy thought I was getting love letters, if he only knew. I started walking off to my homeroom.

(Wes pov)

I am so confused. It's my first day here at this school, and I have no clue where the hell I am. I was just walking and I see a girl open up her locker. Paper flew all over the floor. She just shook her head. She slowly bent down to pick up the paper. I decided to be nice and go help.

I started to help her. She looked up and seemed shocked. She slowly stood back up with all the notes. I got up myself and dusted off. I watched her throw away the notes. "Aren't you going to read them?" I asked confused. She just looked at me, and took out one of her earplugs; "Why should I, they say the same thing every day." Now that just is dumb. "So some guy really only says the same thing to you every day? She just looked at me and walked off.

I couldn't help but wonder why she looked at me when I said a guy left her letters. I didn't see anything wrong with her. Her hair fell nicely in front of her hood down to her waist in wavy locks. Her eyes were blue; they just seemed to have lack of life in them. She wore a baggy sweatshirt, along with blue skinny jeans and vans. She had a hat on along with her hood over her hat making only the bill stick out. Maybe, I need to stop worrying about this girl and just find my class.

After, finally finding my first class I went in there and it went by pretty well. I was now walking out and I see some girls and laughing a few guys pushing around someone. I decided to check it out. I walked closer and closer. I finally got a look at the person being pushed around. They slammed her into the locker. I then realized it was that girl that I helped. What was going on?

I decided to ask some person next to me. "Uh, why are they doing that to her?" She looked at me and smiled, "You must be new. That is Raylynne. She is just getting what she deserves." I was beyond confused. "Why? What did she do?" She laughed, "Well it's obvious nobody likes her. She is the whore of the school and a big time slut. She sent naked photos of herself to my boyfriend." That had to be a lie. You could tell she would never do that, but you never know.

I just walked away. The bell rang to be in next period. Everybody left Raylynne and went to class. I debated on going to help her. Since she is the girl who has a bad name, maybe I need to stay away from her. I walked to my next class and pretended like nothing happened.

(Ray's pov)

I slowly got up after the beat down. I went to the bathroom and went to my familiar stall. I pulled out my razor blade. I slit my wrist. It felt so good to get rid of all the pain and suffering I am having. I see that guy looking at me. I expected him to help me after everybody left but I should have never got my hopes up. I didn't realize that I was still cutting myself. I stopped realizing that I was bleeding like crazy. There was blood on my jacket.