Chapter 1

Description : Sawada Tsunayoshi the older brother of Sawada Tsukuyoshi and Sawada Tsukiyoshi. They are triplets, born only different 2 minutes each.

Sawada Tsunayoshi AKA Dame-Tsuna was a smart boy. But he use a dame mask without his little brother and sister knew it.

Sawada Tsukuyoshi AKA Prince Tsuku. The prince of the Namimori Middle or Nami-Chuu. He is good at all subject. Everyone admired him.

Sawada Tsukiyoshi, the younger from her brothers. She is also good at all subject, she actually hates Tsuku and likes Tsuna more.

Dedicated to : @Amartyang my sister who make this book with me, the readers, and also the books on my library

Chapter 1 : Home tutor Reborn!

---------------------------------------

Last time on Triplet of Vongola :

Place : Sawada Residence

Time : 9 year later

"Hm, so this is the Vongola Candidate's are currently living.." A man in orange fedora with a chameleon on it say.

While the man hiding, a brunette boy came out from the house. And it seems thaf the brunette notice a presence behind him, or percisely on or perhaps behind the tree.

'Is there someone there?' Tsuna thought eyeing the tree for a while but go away when he heard a certain person yell,

"HIIIIEEEEE! I'M LATE!!"

"Why do i have a stupid brother?" Tsuna mutter and run to the school.

"Hm, that must be Sawada Tsunayoshi, the older brother of the triplets. And that Baka-Mitsu write 5 piece of paper to write the cuteness. It seems that he is a dame but innocent. But well, i'm here to teach Baka-Tsuku and Tsuki to be the Vongola decimo and CEDEF boss." The man in orange fedora say again with a smirk.

"Tsu-nii! Let's go! Or we will be bitten to death!" Tsuki say while preparing for a run.

"Dont worry, Tsuki, Kyoya won't bite me and you." Tsuna say with a low voice and a gentle smile.

Carry on the next chapter, Chapter 1 : Home tutor Reborn!

---------------------------------------

Place : Sawada Residence

Time : 1 day after Reborn eyed on the triplets

"Kaa-san, i have found a flyer. It says that this home tutor called Reborn will teach your son to be the next generation boss." Tsuna say while handing a flyer.

"Oh, thank you, Tsu-kun. I'll give it a call for all of my babies!" Nana exclaim happily.

"Hai. And can i make breakfast, Kaa-san?" Tsuna ask, pleading.

"Of course, Tsu-kun. Thank you." Nana say with a smile.

---------------------------------------

Place : In front of Sawada Residence

Time : While Tsuna was finished cooking and ready to go to school

"Looks like the older one is a dicipline person.." The man in orange fedora say while patting his chameleon.

"I'm going." Tsuna say. And when he was about to open the door he felt someone presence in the front door.

"Who might you be?" Tsuna ask before the mysterious person could press the bell.