9 Questions

Since the fabulous @zeldatasticole wants me to do this, I shall do it. Anyway, LET'S GO!

Favorite Song:
I listen to any type of song, exept for rap and country. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of those two, sorry. But I do like anime music. It's life. But I really like the song Seasons of Love, its so cute and I can sing it well.

Favorite Sport:
It's three way tie between soccer, baseball, and volleyball. I like those sports and I'm only good volleyball and soccer. I think the Hispanic in me is the reason why like baseball.

Favorite Band:
I don't reallly have a favorite band. Sorry.

Favorite Show:
All time favorite: Tom and Jerry. Enough said. Moving on!

Favorite Movie:
FAST AND THE FURIOUS! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE MOVIE THEY MADE! THE ACTION, THE ROMANCE, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Favorite Color:
Blue, light green, orange, purple. Reasons:

Blue : Beautiful color
Light Green: Beautiful color
Orange: Beautiful color
Purple: Favorite Link!

Favorite Food:
Empanadas! They're so good!

Favorite Drink:
LEMONADE SQUAD FOREVER! AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME! *drinks a gallon of lemonade* NO ONE......

Favorite Video Game:
Now, ladies and gentlemen, my favorite video game is, Pokémon! What, surprised? Let me explain. You see, I've been playing Pokémon for a long time. Like for 7-8 years. I still have most of my cartridges of various Pokémon games like Pokémon Black and Pokémon Diamond. But the Mystery Dungeon games really got to me. The soundtrack and story is amazing and I loved it. Gates to Infinity was sort of disappointing, but luckily a new game is coming out! I can't wait!

AND THAT IS IT! Normally, there will be some tagging but I've decided not to do that. If you want to do one, that is fine. I'm not going to force you. See ya guys!