Jeff..

I walked through the (almost) empty parking lot, and heard scream's and cry's and a dog? So I ran to the noises and saw a male figure wearing a white hoddie, had long black hair and pale face.

He had a huge smile, Ear to Ear, He never blinked. And he was holding a knife. 'Girrrrr' a Demon dog jumped on me and started growling at me "Who is it boy? Another victim?" The male stopped and looked at me.

I didn't scream, I don't cover my eyes, No he has been hurt badly, "A-Another V-v-victim?" He asked again.

The dog stopped growling and layed next to me. "It's A beautiful dog." I managed to blurt out. The man looked at the dog then back at me. The dog barked. And the male just got angrier.

"Your coming with us!" The male grabbed my arm and everything went....

....black.

(5-10 minutes later)

"What do we do?" I woke up to faint screaming and yelling. Where am I? I looked at my surroundings. There was a little girl in the corner.. "Hey little girl? Are you okay?" I asked, the little girl turned around and smiled. She was a beautiful little girl she had long black hair and big beautiful green eyes. "JEFFY!! She's awake!"she yelled.

'Jeffy' walked into the room and he started to smile..

"Hi Im Jeff The Killer."